2021 Ford Edge 2021 in Victoria BC Canada

Hugh

Out with the old and into the new as they say, just picked it up yesterday. It's like a dream come true. I had an amazing, underrated Ford but I am looking forward to many happy days. The dealership was a Candy store. Sat in a Mustang GT, Explorer ST, Edge Titanium and a Black Diamond Bronco 4 door!

20210809_124336.jpg

20210810_194247.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 3:18 AM, Hugh said:

Out with the old and into the new as they say, just picked it up yesterday. It's like a dream come true. I had an amazing, underrated Ford but I am looking forward to many happy days. The dealership was a Candy store. Sat in a Mustang GT, Explorer ST, Edge Titanium and a Black Diamond Bronco 4 door!

20210809_124336.jpg

20210810_194247.jpg

Wow! From these photos it's almost impossible to tell which one you took home! I too went from an amazing Fusion, (a gorgeous Titanium) to an Edge ST, and while it's been thrilling, I miss that Fusion almost every day. Totally underrated cars, from their sexy lines and fascias, to their smooth ride, punchy Ecoboost engines, and well appointed interiors with a plethora of bells and whistles! Enjoy friend! And don't miss out on the ST SUV Experience! It's amazing and well worth it!

TT

6B0AA51D-D28D-4BE5-BB1D-9FCF48EF3425.jpeg

20426B90-93BE-4638-88EB-07A070C23832.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hugh said:

The dealership had two 2020 White Demos with massive discounts. The older consoles and white colour were no-go's from the start. It down to either Black or Blue.

Yeah, that creamy off-white is always a no go. If it weren't for the flat white my Fusion came in, I would have easily done the gray like you but the extra chrome on that 2017 refresh was too shiny without the white to reflect and tone it down a bit. Overall I loved it. I too liked that new race inspired blue for the Edge but the black with black rims won out in the end!

TT

• Like 1