PCO & First Responder Discount

24 minutes ago, Stanggt24 said:

I was told yes I have a $3000 PCO and was told being a reserve Deputy qualifies me for the first responder also plus I have XPlan pricing to should be well below invoice 

Sounds like we are in the same boat except mine is $2500, first responder and xplan. My dealer doesnt seem to be the greatest so I like to have my details in line before I go in.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

I was told yes I have a $3000 PCO and was told being a reserve Deputy qualifies me for the first responder also plus I have XPlan pricing to should be well below invoice 

Damn… where is Oprah handing out PCOs for everyone when we need them? I have put countless nights on fords websites.  Please share the secret…. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moosetremor said:

Damn… where is Oprah handing out PCOs for everyone when we need them? I have put countless nights on fords websites.  Please share the secret…. 

I got it back in March after going to a couple different dealers it was for a 21 superduty but dealer said as long as it was tagged to a 22 retail order before expiration I could use it !!!!!

18 hours ago, aboyles2002 said:

Sounds like we are in the same boat except mine is $2500, first responder and xplan. My dealer doesnt seem to be the greatest so I like to have my details in line before I go in.

Yeah mine is clueless I seem to know more then them which is scary I keep calling and asking new questions and they are always I have no idea about that. Then I get a call we’ll I guess u were right abs we can do that.  I spoke to them yesterday snd I believe mine should be scheduled soon they said the priority code switched from 19 to 02 which only Ford can do so I have my fingers crossed  it’s been a long 5 months to date good luck to you !!!! 

When I  bought my last truck in 2018, I had a $3000 pco.  They told me I could not combine it with the $500 First Responder, it was one or the other.  Unless things have changed since then.  I'm still holding out hope I can get a PCO for my 2022 I have on order.

11 hours ago, Moosetremor said:

I got mine by calling Ford Marketing, the dealer told me they can't always see them until they enter your info and it pulls up on your Ford account.

3K PCO

Finally had my dealer configure the order. PCO can’t be stacked with First responder discount. He showed me the system. It won’t let them do it. So I got xplan, $2500 PCO, and $300 xplan rebate. Still a good price. Sticker on truck is $62,600ish out the door at 56,700ish.  I think I did alright. Should pick it up this week. Been sitting in a rail yard 60 miles away for over a week now. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, rebauto said:

When I  bought my last truck in 2018, I had a $3000 pco.  They told me I could not combine it with the $500 First Responder, it was one or the other.  Unless things have changed since then.  I'm still holding out hope I can get a PCO for my 2022 I have on order.

I was told s long as it was tagged to a retail order you can use a PCO from a 2021 superduty 

1 hour ago, Stanggt24 said:

I was told s long as it was tagged to a retail order you can use a PCO from a 2021 superduty 

I had a $1500 PCO that expired July 6th, and of course was tagged for 19/20/21 models. One lady at Ford Marketing told me it would not expire and I could use it for my 22 SD... When I finally got a VIN I had to go and talk with my dealer because the color of my truck got entered wrong. While I was there I asked about the PCO, so he pulled up Smart Vincent. It didn't even show up in the system, so I gave him the certificate number, which pulled it up, but it was clearly marked as expired and it wasn't able to be added. He also looked back to see if I had others, particularly at the time that I ordered, which I had none. It sounded like if I had a PCO when I placed the order, it may have locked in, but if I got it after placing the order it wouldn't lock in, so it expired.

I'm a bit bummed about this since I now only have the $500 rebate for Farm Bureau, which hey, it's better than nothing and with this rebate gets me the truck at exactly invoice ($3800 off MSRP), but I would have loved to have a higher PCO to apply instead. He also informed me that the $500 FB rebate could not be stacked with a PCO, and I confirmed that with FB as well. But, I have seen it said many times, and I even said it a few times myself, that those expired PCO's would magically extend to include a new year and push past the expiration date, but this doesn't look to be the case, unless maybe the PCO was already on your account before placing the order. But, folks are still saying that they will be able to use it, so I am looking forward to hearing from someone that was actually able to apply an expired PCO to a new 2022 SD.

Edited by chadstickpoindexter

1 hour ago, aboyles2002 said:

Finally had my dealer configure the order. PCO can’t be stacked with First responder discount. He showed me the system. It won’t let them do it. So I got xplan, $2500 PCO, and $300 xplan rebate. Still a good price. Sticker on truck is $62,600ish out the door at 56,700ish.  I think I did alright. Should pick it up this week. Been sitting in a rail yard 60 miles away for over a week now. 

Info on the $300 X-plan rebate?  If I can't stack First Responder with a PCO, that $300 rebate still gets me close!  I ordered on X-plan but have not seen anything else about a rebate.

45 minutes ago, Quigs said:

Info on the $300 X-plan rebate?  If I can't stack First Responder with a PCO, that $300 rebate still gets me close!  I ordered on X-plan but have not seen anything else about a rebate.

Here is the program number I gave my dealer for the rebate 

-   $300 Xplan rebate #91728

Ford calls this “Built for growth AXZD Plan customer cash”

Edited by aboyles2002
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

I had a $1500 PCO that expired July 6th, and of course was tagged for 19/20/21 models. One lady at Ford Marketing told me it would not expire and I could use it for my 22 SD... When I finally got a VIN I had to go and talk with my dealer because the color of my truck got entered wrong. While I was there I asked about the PCO, so he pulled up Smart Vincent. It didn't even show up in the system, so I gave him the certificate number, which pulled it up, but it was clearly marked as expired and it wasn't able to be added. He also looked back to see if I had others, particularly at the time that I ordered, which I had none. It sounded like if I had a PCO when I placed the order, it may have locked in, but if I got it after placing the order it wouldn't lock in, so it expired.

I'm a bit bummed about this since I now only have the $500 rebate for Farm Bureau, which hey, it's better than nothing and with this rebate gets me the truck at exactly invoice ($3800 off MSRP), but I would have loved to have a higher PCO to apply instead. He also informed me that the $500 FB rebate could not be stacked with a PCO, and I confirmed that with FB as well. But, I have seen it said many times, and I even said it a few times myself, that those expired PCO's would magically extend to include a new year and push past the expiration date, but this doesn't look to be the case, unless maybe the PCO was already on your account before placing the order. But, folks are still saying that they will be able to use it, so I am looking forward to hearing from someone that was actually able to apply an expired PCO to a new 2022 SD.

I had a 19/20/21 PCO that expired July 6th. I placed my order on June 4 for a 22 model and was able to lock in the PCO on the order. Should get the Truck this week fingers crossed. My dad had a $3k PCO same details. Picked up his truck Saturday and did get the $3k off. 

7 minutes ago, aboyles2002 said:

I had a 19/20/21 PCO that expired July 6th. I placed my order on June 4 for a 22 model and was able to lock in the PCO on the order. Should get the Truck this week fingers crossed. My dad had a $3k PCO same details. Picked up his truck Saturday and did get the $3k off. 

Did you have the PCO when you placed the order?

12 minutes ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

That must be it. I ordered 5/24 and got the PCO 6/1. When speaking to my dealer it was implied that the only way to lock-in a PCO is if you had it when placing the order… I dunno though….

Odd that you didn’t get that PCO til June 1 and it expired July 6. I got my email with my PCO from Ford April 1 and it was good til July 6

20 hours ago, aboyles2002 said:

Odd that you didn’t get that PCO til June 1 and it expired July 6. I got my email with my PCO from Ford April 1 and it was good til July 6

I figure that was because we just happened to stop in at the Ford dealership one day and placed an order... it had been a couple of months since I was really on the Ford site much, but I already knew what I wanted when we went in. Of course after I placed the order I came home and from then on I spent more time on the Ford site. Then after reading about others sending lots of requests for trucks to help prompt a PCO I tried it... got one after only asking for more info on 4 trucks... but that was after I placed my order... and now for the life of me I can't get it to shoot me another one now... but, I am anticipating my truck arriving at the very end of September (which would make current PCO's work, although I have none) or very early October (by which time the current PCO's will be expired anyway). Anyway, it's good to hear that some are still able to use them even though they are expired, but it sounds like that only works if the PCO was issued prior to making the purchase. Thanks for the info!

21 hours ago, aboyles2002 said:

Here is the program number I gave my dealer for the rebate 

-   $300 Xplan rebate #91728

Ford calls this “Built for growth AXZD Plan customer cash”

Any idea when this rebate began?  I picked up our new truck last Wednesday and specifically asked the salesman if there were any new incentives.  I can’t find anything on the internet about this rebate.

2 hours ago, Mirage Flatter said:

Any idea when this rebate began?  I picked up our new truck last Wednesday and specifically asked the salesman if there were any new incentives.  I can’t find anything on the internet about this rebate.

Rebates can be regional.