Is this a problem, my ordered ‘22 just showed up on Dealer’s website?

My F-350 that was ordered May 7th and is due to be built on August 13th. It went into production on August 5th and window sticker has been released. Today I noticed the truck is on the dealers website and appears like all other vehicles, like it is for sale. I will be calling them first thing in the morning, should I be concerned or is this normal to happen. Thanks for any insight. 

I just located an F450 similar to my order. I know it’s not the truck i ordered but it’s close enough. I’ve been waiting since march and my order is still pending. I looked at the window sticker and saw “Special Order” in the lower center box. I thought hmmmmmm, did someone cancel? Or is it just bait to lure people in so they can tell you they can order one for you? Guess I’ll find out tomorrow. Hopefully I either get a VIN for my order or buy a one way plane ticket to my new F450. 

9 hours ago, DecodanMcQ said:

My F-350 that was ordered May 7th and is due to be built on August 13th. It went into production on August 5th and window sticker has been released. Today I noticed the truck is on the dealers website and appears like all other vehicles, like it is for sale. I will be calling them first thing in the morning, should I be concerned or is this normal to happen. Thanks for any insight. 

It's not uncommon for retail orders in production or in transit to show up on a Dealer's website. It depends on how the Dealer's online website is filtered. 

That's pretty common.  It is just to lure potential buyers into the Dealership thinking there is stock available.  The normal bait and switch like the Ads they run with great deals on specific vehicles, then when you get there, "it was just sold, but I have this other one over here..."

I ran into this with over 75% of the 2021 Ford trucks I had saved on autotrader prior to ordering a 22 in may.  You call them inquiring about that specific truck, all said it wasn’t available and most told me it was a special order.  Just like other posters have said the next words out of there mouth was we can order you one just like it.