Adaptive Steering? Rumor is no more AS!!

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I just posted the following 2022 Super Duty scheduling notes for this week's scheduling that were received from the New York Region. These notes are specific to the New York Region but may apply nationwide.

I've been wanting to ask you what it means when scheduling notes are posted for NY region (which I've seen several times) but nothing for any other region.  I thought maybe it could mean there are no issues anywhere else, but that didn't make a lot of sense to me since they're all built in the same place anyway.  Could you elaborate on this a little more?

18 minutes ago, BigUnixGeek said:

I've been wanting to ask you what it means when scheduling notes are posted for NY region (which I've seen several times) but nothing for any other region.  I thought maybe it could mean there are no issues anywhere else, but that didn't make a lot of sense to me since they're all built in the same place anyway.  Could you elaborate on this a little more?

He works in the New York region so he posts Bulletins he receives... which may or may not affect other regions but a lot of his information is basically nationwide.... especially for Commodity issues concerning Super Duty Trucks considering they are only built in Kentucky or Ohio in the US.... so most of that info comes from the Plant and Ford.... je shared what comes to him usually once a week or so from what I've seen.... there is a thread he made exclusively for that kind of post actually. Also of note, usually what is posted concerns that week... but if it's something ongoing the information will say so... like with the AS. It states none will be scheduled "until further notice" in the Bulletins.... there is also usually information about other models in the scheduling notes too.

44 minutes ago, PhoenixOdin77 said:

He works in the New York region

This is the bit I didn't know, and it makes sense now.  So for the most part, the commodity issues listed for the NY region probably would apply nation-wide.  Great info.

Already follow the other thread where he posts them directly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling Notes apply to unscheduled orders only!

I was curious about this,  I just got an email today (4:39PM EST) saying I’m scheduled for 1/17/2022 but have AS and Spray in liner.  Does that mean I should be good or should I prep for multiple scheduled date emails?  I am a priority 02 now.

Edited by FathomBlueSS

6 hours ago, FathomBlueSS said:

I was curious about this, I just got an email today (4:39PM EST) saying I’m scheduled for 1/17/2022 but have AS and Spray in liner.  Does that mean I should be good or should I prep for multiple scheduled date emails?  I am a priority 02 now.

Priority codes only apply to unscheduled orders. Once an order is scheduled the priority codes have no impact. Orders are not scheduled unless the order meets all commodity restraints at that time. However, with all the issues affecting scheduling the past year such as the microchip shortages, commodity restraints, supplier issues and interrupted plant production schedules, there is always the possibility that production dates for scheduled orders could be delayed. 

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Priority codes only apply to unscheduled orders. Once an order is scheduled the priority codes have no impact. Orders are not scheduled unless the order meets all commodity restraints at that time. However, with all the issues affecting scheduling the past year such as the microchip shortages, commodity restraints, supplier issues and interrupted plant production schedules, there is always the possibility that production dates for scheduled orders could be delayed. 

Thank you for the clarification and explanation.  I’m thinking we are misunderstanding the “scheduled” emails from Ford as being scheduled.  I say this because my order changed from Processing to Confirmed in the Ford tracking system.  Then to add the weekly scheduling info only has them scheduling for the week of Dec 13 this week.  

Any truth to this thought process?  Are we jumping the gun with our anticipation?

59 minutes ago, FathomBlueSS said:

Thank you for the clarification and explanation.  I’m thinking we are misunderstanding the “scheduled” emails from Ford as being scheduled.  I say this because my order changed from Processing to Confirmed in the Ford tracking system.  Then to add the weekly scheduling info only has them scheduling for the week of Dec 13 this week.  

Any truth to this thought process?  Are we jumping the gun with our anticipation?

Possibly. Perhaps it would be easier to reply if you could send me a copy of what you're looking at. Regarding this week's scheduling, tomorrow's scheduling should be for the week of December 13th but some Super Duty orders have been scheduling with assigned production dates over a longer period. 

1 hour ago, FathomBlueSS said:

Normally once you’re scheduled you’re good to go and the build date doesn’t change.  These aren’t normal times. Supply chain issues can arise unexpectedly.  Keep your fingers crossed that whatever was causing the delays has been fixed for now at least.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Possibly. Perhaps it would be easier to reply if you could send me a copy of what you're looking at. Regarding this week's scheduling, tomorrow's scheduling should be for the week of December 13th but some Super Duty orders have been scheduling with assigned production dates over a longer period. 

Attached is what the email says but the Mach E tracking site shows 2022 Ford Superduty (F-250 Platinum) is "In Order Processing". 

65B1815A-552F-4582-BEF5-15AFC0069461.jpeg

It seems like it’s just in and out of availability. 

Earlier this week, they scheduled a good amount of trucks and then it seems like after all those notifications went out they posted notes regarding commodity shortages in AS, bedliner, fifth wheel prep etc. 

I’d waited since July, but it will have been worth it. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:31 PM, FathomBlueSS said:

I was curious about this,  I just got an email today (4:39PM EST) saying I’m scheduled for 1/17/2022 but have AS and Spray in liner.  Does that mean I should be good or should I prep for multiple scheduled date emails?  I am a priority 02 now.

Scheduled doesn’t seem to mean a whole lot.  After I finally got scheduled I have been bumped twice so far, and others 7 or more times.  I do not have AS or cruise control.  I do have spray in liner as part of Black Appearance Package.  I haven’t received anything from Ford since October to tell me I had been scheduled.  But had to contact my dealer again to find out I was pushed from 11/22, to 12/6 then a build Day of 12/7 only to be pushed to 12/12 as of last Thursday.  Once built, if it gets built, it will take about 45 days to get it to me.

I ordered on 5/18, F350 Dually, 6.7, 4x4, Crew Cab, 4.10, PTO, Adaptive Steering, 5th wheel prep, Lariat Ultimate Package, plus some other options.

I have has at least 7 build dates. My last one said 11/15. But no update since through ford tracking (order confirmed still). Dealer called today said it has been built and to be delivered 11/27. I have my doubts. I still can't get the window sticker.  Asked dealer for window sticker they said they will try and email me. Has anyone else have the dealer say its been built but no tracking info or window sticker?

52 minutes ago, eds said:

I ordered on 5/18, F350 Dually, 6.7, 4x4, Crew Cab, 4.10, PTO, Adaptive Steering, 5th wheel prep, Lariat Ultimate Package, plus some other options.

I have has at least 7 build dates. My last one said 11/15. But no update since through ford tracking (order confirmed still). Dealer called today said it has been built and to be delivered 11/27. I have my doubts. I still can't get the window sticker.  Asked dealer for window sticker they said they will try and email me. Has anyone else have the dealer say its been built but no tracking info or window sticker?

Post your VIN number in the Window Sticker Request forum and I'll check to see if it's available.