2023 SD interior?

Searching around found pics off some sites saying this is the (possible) 2023 interior

I'm not sure if I like it or not. Kinda reminds me of my wife's Buick 

(ALTHOUGH...It is still better than a Tesla...guy I work with showed me his Tesla interior he just bought. Looks like a laptop bolted to a 70's jet boat dash)

2023-Ford-Super-Duty-Interior.png

2023-Ford-F350-Interior.png

20210811_165804.jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

That interior is from 2011 - 2016. Your pic is of a later one with the larger screen.

There has been nothing on the 23 yet. But with all the shortages and problems id be surprised if its a big change up year. It will likely be just some smaller tweaks again.

And yes i agree with you the Tesla interiors are not my taste either, there's a lot left to be desired.

Edited by mattdm
  • Like 1

Traditionally Ford releases pics / info about the next model year in the fall of the pervious year.  So if there were any changes for model year 2023 I would expect to see them in the coming weeks.  That said, people still don't have their 2021 SuperDuty orders and the last thing Ford wants to do is show info about new updates making '21 orders now two years old.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Paragon said:

My kid has a model 3 Tesla.  Yes the interior is fairly stark and the screen looks a bit out of place but....wow...the tech packed into that screen is phenomenal.  I was impressed.

How is that Tesla model 3 in the soft sand and mud pulling a 38’ toy hauler loaded with toys, water and beer?

He said beer.....? (wife always asks me "Do you need to take that much beer")

YES....

I have found if you go to your neighbor campers with nice cold beers in your hand oh, that is the way to make instant friends for the week.?

A lot of times I have seen the look in the eyes of the wife of my new friend... the eyes say "crap he found a campfire drinking buddy! Lol

But that also gives my new friend's wife and my wife something to complain about and they instantly have common ground.....

Win win..... everybody makes new friends.

And it's always been phenomenal camping if they have kids the same age as ours.

That is one of the reasons I love camping.

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR
  • Like 1