2022 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide

Wow - pleasantly surprised there is no further decontenting.  Still don’t like the models/option packaging.  No reason to have 3 Reserve trim levels.  Don’t like being forced to take 21” wheels - have them now and they suck as far as tire choices.  Looks like we’ll have to special order this time.  Still not sure why Black Label doesn’t include massage seats.

24 minutes ago, RedHoncho01 said:

I see they added the Flight Theme to the Black Label interior.  I'm guessing there was a lot of pushback only offering the Alpine (white) theme in 2021.

The 2021 order guide was confusing.  It looked like Flight was supposed to be available but it never materialized.  Very confusing.  Much clearer now.

I don’t like not having Ceramic Pearl as a Black Label option.

Also a little bummed they dropped Red Carpet but wife probably wouldn’t go for it anyway.

Very pleasantly surprised as well that there was no decontenting.  I was big time expecting it.  They did it huge on the edge.  I will keep the 22 MY on my shopping list, as I almost took it off . 

Between new QX60, RR VELAR , and Nautilus. The fact that I have dealt with my sales manager for so long does hold sway.