Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, NJRonbo said:

IMG_0423.thumb.jpeg.4d2b7f2f8eee631f7905cea6179a6b42.jpeg

I just picked up a 2022 Grand Touring a week ago.  If you have any questions let me know.

Congratulations on your 2022 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring NJRonbo sir! The exterior paint color on your vehicle looks elegant and suits the Lincoln Corsair very well.

Question: Do you find the noise of the gasoline engine objectionable when it fires up? Car and Driver recently tested Corsair Grand Touring and said "the coarse groan of the PHEV's naturally aspirated four-banger is unbecoming of a luxury vehicle and five decibels greater than we recorded in Audi's plug-in Q5". Tested: 2021 Lincoln Corsair Plug-In Hybrid Is Efficient, Costly (caranddriver.com)

4 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Congratulations on your 2022 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring NJRonbo sir! The exterior paint color on your vehicle looks elegant and suits the Lincoln Corsair very well.

Question: Do you find the noise of the gasoline engine objectionable when it fires up? Car and Driver recently tested Corsair Grand Touring and said "the coarse groan of the PHEV's naturally aspirated four-banger is unbecoming of a luxury vehicle and five decibels greater than we recorded in Audi's plug-in Q5". Tested: 2021 Lincoln Corsair Plug-In Hybrid Is Efficient, Costly (caranddriver.com)

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, this is a loud vehicle when accelerating.  First thing I noticed since my MKZ was so quiet.