Cool useful aftermarket accessories for your SD's?

This is the one I ordered. Since my truck is a gasser I had to get a DOT gasoline approved tank. I went ahead and ordered the fuel gauge for in the cab and the fuel neck splice kit for the concealed filling (no external pump).

It's a 51 gallon tank that will give me 99-100 gallons total.

Only takes 9" of space out of the front of the bed behind the tool box, still gives plenty of room for the 5th wheel hitch.

100 gallons of fuel is 600 lbs plus the 100lb tank and toolbox and the crap in it 300lbs...

That's 1000lbs in that stuff....but I have some wiggle room, truck has 4500ish payload.

Screenshot_20211226-204804_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211226-204807_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211226-204958_Chrome.jpg

I have added an aero skin bug deflector, front and rear wheel well liners, bushwacker oe fender flairs, curt front reciever, amp research bed step, weathertech bed tray, marathon seat covers, superduty letters for hood tailgate and glove box, accell roll up tonneau. Tremor front air dam.

20211231_134819.jpg

20211227_152234.jpg

On 12/4/2021 at 10:56 PM, CodyH said:

Not really aftermarket but kind of. I did not order the factory warn winch in my recent F350 orders, opting for the dealer to install them at a later date. as far as I can find that winch was built for that space. Are there other winches that fit in that space? what should it cost for the dealer to install? 3K for the factory install seemed a little steap even for a 83K truck order. 

I looked into this as well.  There is a prefab-but-you-weld-together bracket that allows you to use a different winch - there is a youtube video from the mfg:  

I may try to locate a warn package from a dealer for a discount, but can use this mount or try to fabricate one if I cannot find the warn kit at a discount.  Good luck.

Mfg link:  https://gormantechservices.com/winch