Bronco Order Confirmation....not!

So I have a Bronco reservation...and a few weeks ago I received the "Congratulations" email that your dealer is ready to place your order.  My dealer contacted me for my build specs and got me a quote...problem is they can't place the order until I confirm on the Ford website that I want to order with my dealer.  I get to the pop up box below and it just hangs when you select "Continue".  This has been happening for 2 weeks!  I called Ford 3x and first they said try back in 24 hours....then by weeks end.  When that didn't happen now they tell me they are still aware of the problem and trying to fix it...try at the end of the week again.  I have been in the IT field for 30 years, and there is no way this could take this long to fix the website.  The resources Ford has this would should be fixed in hours not weeks.  My only guess is they don't want to take anymore orders right now....and that's fine but just say that and not play stupid games.  Listen I know in the grand scheme I won't see this thing in like forever...it's just the principle.

image.thumb.png.6fa91b679189fb210fcba17cd0c882e5.png

Edited by J-Hop