Adaptive Cruise Control light flashing

cam4x4

I have a 2009 Lincoln mks.  It had minor damage to the driver front bumper when we bought it. Clock spring was bad so we replaced it. I never knew the cruise wasn't working.  First the notification area said CRUISE MALFUNCTION.  The radar for the ACC had a busted plug on the unit. So I purchased a used one from a junk yard. Just installed it. The display don't say MALFUNCTION anymore but does say CRUISE NOT AVAILABLE when you press any of the cruise buttons. Also off to the left of the dash is an amber logo for the acc. It won't stop flashing. I cannot find anything about this ACC light, the display msg nothing. Before we replaced this radar this light never was flashing. Even after replacing the clock spring. This all happened after we put the new/used radar in. Any help would be awesome.  Cause I'm gonna sell it if we can't figure this out. Also we have not taken it to a dealer to get checked out. We don't have lots of money to throw out at this. We do our own work. Thanks!