What does your Super Duty Pull/Tow?

We use ours to pull our Jayco Pinnacle 5th wheel all over the country in the summer and to Florida for the winter. Also, occasionally I use it to run over the goofy people in their Prius when they pull out in front of me and go 45mph on the interstate ?

20210916_153138.jpg

Edited by Fingerlakes
Add pic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, fordmantpw said:

Mine pulls our 2019 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS.  Mostly trips here in MO, but we've taken it to Michigan, Ohio, South Dakota, Indiana and Colorado.  Hoping to go to Glacier National Park next year.

Camper.jpg

I have reservations made for a campground in West Glacier next July. Really cannot wait to go up there even with as packed as that place gets

• Like 3

Mine pushes lots of snow and pulls a lawn mowing rig 99% of the time.  About once a year  we haul a 25' camper.  When the new one comes, its gonna be doing lots of plowing.  (possibly even snowblowing because we run out of places to put snow at our business....I got the pto otption just in case). In the summer it will be doing a lot less mowing and more camping/traveling (I hope)

PXL_20210822_225105615.jpg

Edited by Kory04
Added content
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, weekendwarriorfsw32 said:

For everyone getting there pictures to show up in the thread is there a different way to upload it or are you having to upload them to another site like photo bucket and then post them here?

What I did is just click in the reply section.  You can then drag the photo into it or it gives you a "choose files" choice .  Just dragging and dropping works easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weekendwarriorfsw32 said:

For everyone getting there pictures to show up in the thread is there a different way to upload it or are you having to upload them to another site like photo bucket and then post them here?

just uploaded here, if you get an error you probably need to resize your picture.