What does your Super Duty Pull/Tow?

I'm getting a little off subject here but, while looking for these pictures of (crap I tow) I saw pictures of my grill...... and I'm proud of it so I figured I would share.

I could never find the grill I wanted for the camper.   so I built it,, I see so many of you guys are also campers so figure this would be a great spot to post pictures maybe give you some ideas

20200926_091208.jpg

20200913_151904.jpg

20200912_190954.jpg

20200913_151428.jpg

20200912_190920.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2021 at 3:50 PM, rlatronico said:

2015 Cougar 29RET

2011 F250 CCSB Lariat

On order 2022 F350 CCSB King Ranch

Well, my truck used to tow the fifth wheel.  A nice lady drunk/stoned out of her mind hit my truck while it was sitting in the driveway hooked up to the trailer.  We were getting ready to leave in two days.  Truck is inoperable.  I'm glad I have the new truck on order already but I'm sure I'll lose money on this deal.  She hit the front end right on the drivers side tire, she hit it with such force it moved the front end of the truck 5 feet.  The truck and trailer were straight before she hit it.  I can't find any damage on the trailer. Steering is mangled, something is bound up in the front axle, cab is not lined up with the bed anymore.

20210827_233018.jpg

Edited by rlatronico
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rlatronico said:

Well, my truck used to tow the fifth wheel.  A nice lady drunk/stoned out of her mind hit my truck while it was sitting in the driveway hooked up to the trailer.  We were getting ready to leave in two days.  Truck is inoperable.  I'm glad I have the new truck on order already but I'm sure I'll lose money on this deal.  She hit the front end right on the drivers side tire, she hit it with such force it moved the front end of the truck 5 feet.  The truck and trailer were straight before she hit it.  I can't find any damage on the trailer. Steering is mangled, something is bound up in the front axle, cab is not lined up with the bed anymore.

This isn't going to make you feel any better, but better she hit a parked vehicle than kill someone on the road.

You might consider having the frame mfg give the 5th wheel a look over.  I'd hate for two years down the road you have an issue that may have started with this impact.

8 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

What does that thing weigh? Looks like it needs 8 wheels not 4...

17,300 loaded for the road

3,320 on the pin

42'10"

I added Firestone bags because the 20's sit almost level when unloaded. The truck squatted about 2" when hooked up, so I have them set to 45# to level her out when towing. The "20" sits 2" lower in the rear than my 2016 sat..

• Like 1