What does your Super Duty Pull/Tow?

9 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

I think those River Ranch's are sweet looking... residential HVAC in them, correct? 

Yes, sir! It’s a 2 ton Residential unit with a heat pump. Personally, I think it cools way better than 2 15k roof units, even though it produces fewer BTU’s.  That may be because the A/C vents are in the floor though, too. 

• 5 months later...

I use my SD to drive way up north and but green cedar logs from sawmills, I also but hardwood logs for reselling slabs, and selling premium wood to companies in China. I only tow really heavy a couple times a month but I daily drive my 450.

This thread is kinda dead, might be cool for other new member to share their uses for these badass trucks!

3 hours ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

I’m starting to feel like the lions share of these trucks are mall queens ?

I wouldn't say mall queens.....I would say more like trailer queens...(trailer pulling queens)

I bought this truck for one purpose and that is pull a camper around.

The other trucks are used for work or the rough stuff that will dent and scratch.

These are the truck you see that are 5-10 years old with low miles and in mint cond that bring top dollar.

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR
  • Like 1