2022 Order Confirmed...now what?

10 minutes ago, mikejones202 said:

You ordered on the 23'rd of this month and already have a vin?? Dang!

I was surprised too.  When the representative from Ford told me I was shocked.  Even more shocked when I called my insurance agent and was told the premium increase from the F250 to the F350,......

8 minutes ago, tdbohannon said:

I was surprised too.  When the representative from Ford told me I was shocked.  Even more shocked when I called my insurance agent and was told the premium increase from the F250 to the F350,......

I am sure! Best of luck. Keep us posted. What did you order if you don't mind me asking?

Ford Marketing is also a good resource as they get paid to answer the question your looking for where the volunteer on here probably gets overwhelmed at times with requests. 
most weeks scheduling is on Thursday’s, so give them a call Friday or Monday. Just have your sales code and order code and ask for a status update. 

Ordered 5/12 Lariat/Tremor/ultimate/black out. Nothing but crickets so far, good luck. 
(800) 334-4375

Edited by Matt02

I ordered on 6/15/21 along with my Cousin.  I had AS on my order, he did not.  His is built and at the dealership, mine has not been picked up for scheduling yet.  I dropped AS off my order yesterday and hope my order now gets picked up and scheduled.

The wait will be worth it.

21 hours ago, Matt02 said:

Ford Marketing is also a good resource as they get paid to answer the question your looking for where the volunteer on here probably gets overwhelmed at times with requests. 
most weeks scheduling is on Thursday’s, so give them a call Friday or Monday. Just have your sales code and order code and ask for a status update. 

Ordered 5/12 Lariat/Tremor/ultimate/black out. Nothing but crickets so far, good luck. 
(800) 334-4375

When I call them they say they don't have the ability to see scheduled week and that I have to call my dealer.  Which is maddening!

I am thankful that there are such great resources for information on commodity issues and scheduling on this forum as I found out here about the spray in bedliner scheduling hold and called my Sales Manager before he was aware.  It let me be proactive in the build process of my truck and helps me to control the little bit I can.....

Hope to get scheduled date when they schedule next.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:22 AM, mikejones202 said:

I am sure! Best of luck. Keep us posted. What did you order if you don't mind me asking?

As a further update, thanks to this site, I have learned that I'm scheduled for the week of September 20!  I am shocked how fast this is going (if there aren't any delays later).  

Ordered 8/23

Confirmed by Ford 8/25

VIN 8/30

Scheduled week of 9/20

2 hours ago, tdbohannon said:

As a further update, thanks to this site, I have learned that I'm scheduled for the week of September 20!  I am shocked how fast this is going (if there aren't any delays later).  

Ordered 8/23

Confirmed by Ford 8/25

VIN 8/30

Scheduled week of 9/20

Dang! Did you have to call to get a VIN or did you get the email from Ford?

A lot depends on your dealer. If they entered your email with your order Ford should send you the VIN when you get a scheduled week. I got my VIN email from Ford and my dealer emailed me about 3 minutes later. For some reason it sounds like a lot of dealers aren’t very helpful with getting information to their customers.

1 hour ago, mikejones202 said:

Dang! Did you have to call to get a VIN or did you get the email from Ford?

I had to call Ford.  I got no data emailed bc the dealer didn't add my email.  They also were acting like they didn't really have the ability to provide updates so I just called marketing directly

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...