2022 F-350 Platinum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The other option for retail factory orders is to have the vehicle "Drop Shipped" to a dealership closer to the customer, which most customers aren't aware of and most dealerships don't want to suggest. The only additional fee would be the "Courtesy Delivery" fee charged by the delivering dealership. The shipping charges are exactly the same to any location within the 48 states and the ordering Dealer still gets credit for the sale. If the delivering dealership's "Courtesy Delivery" fee is reasonable, the customer can save on the travel expenses. 

Long story short it’s the second truck I’ve bought from them, first was a raptor in 2017 and they sold it for invoice not msrp + 20,000 or 30,000 we were seeing out here in Cali. Buying experience was so good I went back here for another killer deal and I get to drive back and see all of America so it’s a win win for me. 

• Like 3

Thanks so much for sharing and I am glad it arrived.  What a unique delivery experience.  I know first hand what a blessing it is when you finally find a trustworthy dealership with a great sales staff - that is really hard to give up.  Bonus for you too - because of that you got some really good time behind the wheel with it on the road already.

• Like 1