Has It Started?

Decker

Keep hearing of more breakthrough (vaccinated people) COVID cases. Some older folks (we are more prone to this) and some younger ones. Doctor told one of my recovered acquaintances, even with vaccine AND recovering from the infection, can still get this again. Another friend has started with his additional COVID booster shot. So a third shot of the same thing will do exactly what? A few technical articles online about 2nd generation vaccine (admittedly beyond my complete understanding). But no pronouncements from our glorious leaders and the Good Doctor announcing a high level expedited program. Only chastisement for the unvaccinated and restrictions on all.

At this point, if masking is a strategy going forward, why don't we have a major expansion in N95 mask production for something to really protect the young, those physically unable, or with doubts about the vaccine?

Can only imagine the line for green cards at medical first day testing is required. Think I know a few guys who will see a marketing opportunity for vaccine records and test results.

Google largest criminal fine in history~

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.

Why is it so hard to get any leadership with any medical experience at the level of the good doctor to have some consistency. Then again there are Doctors with years of experience that have consistency in their responses to the china flu but, wait these Doctors aren`t responding with the tone or wording the leadership in control wants to air on the government sponsored media.

Here we are just a year later, the good doctor is now disagreeing with what he “himself” said last year, as we know the good doctor tends to do this regularly…

“I don’t see [a vaccine mandate] on a national level merely because of all the situations you have upon encroaching upon a person’s freedom to make their own choice of their own health”

“The good doctor, seemed to be a bit disappointed with President Joe Biden's newly announced COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal and many private-sector workers because it doesn't go far enough.”

Does it seem like they`ve lost both oar’s and the good doctor and our leadership is hoping something floats by that they can grab on too? I mean anything,

Shit… 3 ½ years of floating and incoherent babbling.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

On the subject of making any sense,

Has there ever been a situation in recorded medical history where those that have been vaccinated against anything, turned to the unvaccinated population to blame for the vaccinated population getting sick?  

Was there ever a time when vaccinating those in the least effected groups was made mandatory? Did locking down/quarantining the healthy or unaffected ever happen in recorded medical history? 

Then what has the benefits been from this complete change in addressing a flu pandemic, been?  

A benefit for the American work force in general, didn`t take long to get it ingrained in the heads..."why work"? 

The benefits of the welfare state are never ending, just raise the taxes.  

Many group`s use the demanding of the vaccine as an excuse not to work are now the same groups in court fighting the everyone has to get the vaccine as the excuse not to work.  

Ford has how many plants not producing? How many plants working and have to cancel production not for lack of parts? Cancel premium pay days, for lack of employee`s? The system players don`t even come to work on time and a halve or double time days and then take Mondays and/or Tuesdays off. Nothing makes any sense anymore. 

The economy, southern border, immigration, whatever that was in Afghanistan all from a candidate that had very little to show as any positive results from "50", FIFTY years of getting elected. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Decker said:

Why is it so hard to get any leadership with any medical experience at the level of the good doctor to have some consistency. Then again there are Doctors with years of experience that have consistency in their responses to the china flu but, wait these Doctors aren`t responding with the tone or wording the leadership in control wants to air on the government sponsored media.

Here we are just a year later, the good doctor is now disagreeing with what he “himself” said last year, as we know the good doctor tends to do this regularly…

“I don’t see [a vaccine mandate] on a national level merely because of all the situations you have upon encroaching upon a person’s freedom to make their own choice of their own health”

“The good doctor, seemed to be a bit disappointed with President Joe Biden's newly announced COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal and many private-sector workers because it doesn't go far enough.”

Does it seem like they`ve lost both oar’s and the good doctor and our leadership is hoping something floats by that they can grab on too? I mean anything,

Shit… 3 ½ years of floating and incoherent babbling.

Think the reason it seems they lost both oars is that they indeed have lost both oars. China managed to have the genetic sequence for this virus and managed to leak it through a company that apparently disappeared. Chinese came up with a vaccine that no western country accepts. Our 95% effective vaccine doesn't prevent disease transmission. Probably means it doesn't prevent mutation and creation of variants. We need an "Operation Warp Speed II". Instead we have "Operation Shame and Coerce".

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decker said:

On the subject of making any sense,

Has there ever been a situation in recorded medical history where those that have been vaccinated against anything, turned to the unvaccinated population to blame for the vaccinated population getting sick?  

Was there ever a time when vaccinating those in the least effected groups was made mandatory? Did locking down/quarantining the healthy or unaffected ever happen in recorded medical history? 

Then what has the benefits been from this complete change in addressing a flu pandemic, been?  

A benefit for the American work force in general, didn`t take long to get it ingrained in the heads..."why work"? 

The benefits of the welfare state are never ending, just raise the taxes.  

Many group`s use the demanding of the vaccine as an excuse not to work are now the same groups in court fighting the everyone has to get the vaccine as the excuse not to work.  

Ford has how many plants not producing? How many plants working and have to cancel production not for lack of parts? Cancel premium pay days, for lack of employee`s? The system players don`t even come to work on time and a halve or double time days and then take Mondays and/or Tuesdays off. Nothing makes any sense anymore. 

The economy, southern border, immigration, whatever that was in Afghanistan all from a candidate that had very little to show as any positive results from "50", FIFTY years of getting elected. 

Oh, C'mon Decker, have an Ice Cream Cone and get back to work.

• Like 2

This Ford backed leadership has all eyes on him. Those eyes not on him are either looking at each other wondering or staring into space and thinking? 

image.png.15f4c8497df663520fde11b45de0c327.png

The Ford leadership choice has helped Ford move into the future of manufacturing. 

Edited by Decker

Another inconsistency,

The good doctor and big pharma run down the reasons that look clearly at the bottom line.  Then follow the science....

"FDA experts among group opposing US booster shot plan"
The average person doesn’t need a COVID-19 booster yet, an international group of scientists — including two top U.S. regulators — wrote Monday in a scientific journal.

Bottom line is all that big pharma see`s and the good doctor well... false G-d syndrome. 

• Like 2

I like this nonsense.

Fauci: No ‘Firm Answer’ on Why Americans Who Recovered From COVID-19 Should Get Vaccinated

“I get calls all the time people say, ‘I’ve already had COVID, I’m protected.’ And now the study says maybe even more protected than the vaccine alone. Should they also get the vaccine? How do you make the case to them?” Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked Fauci during an appearance on CNN.

“I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that,” Fauci responded.

“That’s something that we’re going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response. The one thing that paper from Israel didn’t tell you is whether or not—as high as the protection is with natural infection—what’s the durability compared to the durability of a vaccine? So it is conceivable that you got infected, you’re protected, but you may not be protected for an indefinite period of time,” he continued. We  considering they are saying people need "booster" shots the vaccine doesn't have very good durability.

My other question would be that if the vaccine works why do the non-vaccinated need to be vaccinated to protect the vaccinated? Just wondering.

Edited by fmccap
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fmccap said:

I like this nonsense.

Fauci: No ‘Firm Answer’ on Why Americans Who Recovered From COVID-19 Should Get Vaccinated

My other question would be that if the vaccine works why do the non-vaccinated need to be vaccinated to protect the vaccinated? Just wondering.

Great question fmccap. 

My question was in the same vane, has there ever been a situation in recorded medical history where the population that has been vaccinated against anything, turned to the unvaccinated population to blame for the vaccinated population getting sick?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decker said:

Great question fmccap. 

My question was in the same vane, has there ever been a situation in recorded medical history where the population that has been vaccinated against anything, turned to the unvaccinated population to blame for the vaccinated population getting sick?

This vaccine must really be great, just like the Emperor's New Clothes. If, you're not smart, you can't see the advantage. 

Amazing how the lil quack doctor and the media never want to talk about the millions of people that SURVIVED covid.

The same workers (the majority or +98%)that worked thru the peak of the so called pandemic without a vaccine that were heroes are now getting fired for not taking a useless jab and called part of the problem.

Total deaths in the United States under 18 is in the hundreds for +330 million people, or more.

Do the math....

If it's a real problem why is international travel and the border wide open and why are we letting thousands of people in and moving around the country?

• Like 1

You know... I could think of some really sick comments like "nothing better to do with your money, young lady?"  I... could throw out a sexist remark like "finally showing your ass-sets young lady?" But I won`t cause a feel that Sandy is doing great work. Not sure what it is but I`m sure it is. 

image.png.a75581fd102f7ac2d0c2088bfd9d8e99.png

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Here’s a data percentage you don’t hear much of. The percentage of hospitalized rona patients that have mild to not hospital admitted levels is now close to 55%. That’s a combination total of Vaxxed and unVaxxed.  

If 50% or better, of people heading to the hospital with rona are released as out patients or admitted for 24hr observation why isn’t that data pasted on? Never mind,  government sponsored media outlets. 

How can the unVaxxed be such a threat as we are being portrayed as, to the Vaxxed if 95% that rona kills are unVaxx? 

Ok... nuff of all the data this or that stuff. Here is the real deal information. Nicki said.... his balls were huge!!!

The Good Doctor Said: Please, I beg you, pay no attention to Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls…

“Sorry, good doctor, no can do. Tens of millions of impressionable morons have been solemnly informed by Nicki that getting vaxxed can lead to scrotal enlargement.” “I mean…His Balls were Frickin Big!!! I mean friggin BIG!!!

Those balls can’t be ignored good doctor.

In fact, for the sake of science, I think the good doctor should inspect those balls himself.  ahhh a laugh now and then about all this silly shit helps start the day :lol2:

Edited by Decker

If you were to put our Ford system next to our Federal government system it might be hard to determine which is which. 

You can’t fire anyone for not being able to do their job, not wanting to do their job, not coming to do their job or being on FMLA more than being on their job…you can’t fire anyone. 

Senior Process Coaches don’t have to be able to run a zone, LL6’s don’t have to have a working knowledge of their department, ME’s don’t have to be engineers, LL5’s well some were spoke of in the same realm as Einstein but, nothing changes from the same complete confusion because you can’t make anyone accountable for the title they were given. 

VOME’s that have liberal arts degrees, PVT that just put training material on the W drive too? Train PVT members on “how” to be a PVT. Once again, you can’t fire anyone for not being able to do the job they have been given. 

General’s that work with China to give them a heads up, Secretary of State that negotiated with terrorists, Press Secretary with a tendency to speak of lies at the same time using lies to back up the lies or a Vice President on extended leave of absence. Then there’s the leader/CEO of our freedom corporation/government that lets military members get killed, drone civilians, negotiate with terrorists, give terrorists military grade equipment, open the door to many hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, instead of making NATO members pay their fair share of being a member,  just piss NATO members off by undermining them, expand Russia’s crud oil business, mandate even as if the freedom of choice isn’t in the constitution. But you can’t fire anyone for not being able to do their job.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3

There are many who continue to do things that are against the norm, some to a level that is given a category label as "serial".  

Serial Haters, Serial Criminals, Serial Murderers and the Serial Failures.  

As for the serial failures one can fine a sprinkling of them on the Corporate Websites (Ford) across the business spectrum. Then there is one example of a career serial failure that stands behind a podium, likes his basement and goes to the beach to sniff hair.   

Is there anyway around these situations caused by the serial failures? 

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

Speaking of "serial" situations.... "Serial Training"

Ford Motor Company`s 

Anti-Harassment/Insider Threat Training 

Starts this morning in the CAP Training Center. 

I think I`m in line for at least an Associates Degree or something after all the required Harassment training. Now "Insider Threat  Training" hmm is this like post grad work? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There`s an old saying sheepies….

“There’s more to a story than we’re being told.”

Southern Border

Afghanistan

Russian Pipeline

Allowing the entry on a “very, very large scale” in recent days of illegal aliens. (without paperwork or Rona testing)

Haitian migrants that receive such strict treatment, with nearly all of them being immediately shipped out of the country without even the opportunity to request asylum.

Taliban being very professional and business like.

Saturday People are for and financially back Democrats… Voters Remorse

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden

Peaceful Protest, Unruly Mob or Violent Riots

Maybe the story is simply put, “Sheepies fall for the stupidest stuff”

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Decker said:

Allowing the entry on a “very, very large scale” in recent days of illegal aliens. (without paperwork or Rona testing)

Haitian migrants that receive such strict treatment, with nearly all of them being immediately shipped out of the country without even the opportunity to request asylum.

Just like a magician, "they" want you to believe they are deporting Haitians in large numbers. AOC properly indignant at the deportations. But through the back door, unseen, Haitians being released to Red States, still without testing or documentation. Saw one guy make the Statue of Liberty disappear.

Edited by paintguy
  • Like 1

China's second-largest property developer has $305 billion in debt and can't pay any of it back. What happens next?

Check your retirement plans investments. From around the world, investment banking invested in this Chinese property development scheme.   

• Sad 1