Pictures of supercabs

Kory04

Since very few of us have our trucks yet, why not have some eye candy in the meantime....Supercab trucks, and pictures of them around the net are not as easy to come by as crew cab ones. I've been trying to find one of my exact truck with the same wheels, but no luck yet.  Lasco Ford has a youtube video of a crew cab exactly like mine (and I've watched it probably 100 times so far).  I'll post the ford rendering of my ordered truck, but I'm really looking for actual pictures of actual vehicles.  Bonus points if you can find my truck in real life, and double bonus if its got white letter tires!   

vehicle.png

Edited by Kory04

Thanks everyone for the pictures so far. I think scsb are the best looking superdutys out there.  While the back seats aren't too great, I like the option to have an extended cab truck that isn't as long as a school bus.  I do snow removal, and the shorter wheelbase is worth sacrificing the huge back seats of the crew cab ones

On 8/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, Hypo said:

Ordered my 22 SC with 7.3 on 8/14

Have a build date of 9/20

Will send pic when arrives

Carbonized grey

Wow, you won the truck lottery.  You ordered more than 4 months after me, and are getting built one week after mine. I'm scheduled for the 17th

• Like 1

Was on patrol today and was quite surprised to see a transport roll into town with my truck on it. Totally out of the blue and two weeks early. It was a great experience to follow it to the dealer and watch it get offloaded. The Ford tracker still says eta 9.15!

Hum, seems to be an issue uploading photos. I’ll try again tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Screenshot_20210830-211116_Chrome.thumb.jpg.890788a21e8bb7a35ab930268ad107a8.jpg

23 hours ago, Kory04 said:

Wow, you won the truck lottery.  You ordered more than 4 months after me, and are getting built one week after mine. I'm scheduled for the 17th

I built a rather simple truck that's all. XL supercab, 7.3, 3.55 LS, 397 amp alt, SXT & power package, dual batteries, upfitters, remote start, sync 3, step up front suspension, collision assist ( for kids ), roof marker lights, carbonized grey. $44k

Screenshot_20210831-081834_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Hypo

• 3 months later...
On 8/27/2021 at 3:20 AM, Winnipesaukee1 said:

22 SC 7.3, definitely not many high trim SC’s being built these days.

18D0D13E-1B7A-4991-981B-C665998A2C82.jpeg

My first order I placed was on 6/24 (F350)  Same rims, SB, AS lariat value, sup heat, heated steering, sport package 4x4, fx4, 6.4, ultimate tow package, 5th prep. Essentially as loaded as I could build it.  It sucks ford does not allow the option of the lariat ultimate package or HID headlights. 
order number 2 was placed last month (f250). Same thing but CC and the lariat ultimate with HID and HCTP. I figured after months maybe the CC 250 had a better chance. 
I currently have a 350 CC long bed and wanted a much shorter truck. 

On 12/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, 1972Mach1 said:

My first order I placed was on 6/24 (F350)  Same rims, SB, AS lariat value, sup heat, heated steering, sport package 4x4, fx4, 6.4, ultimate tow package, 5th prep. Essentially as loaded as I could build it.  It sucks ford does not allow the option of the lariat ultimate package or HID headlights. 
order number 2 was placed last month (f250). Same thing but CC and the lariat ultimate with HID and HCTP. I figured after months maybe the CC 250 had a better chance. 
I currently have a 350 CC long bed and wanted a much shorter truck. 

No LED’s (especially when Canadian’s can order a SC with them) or Tremor package availability definitely stinks as I would have gotten both. However I can’t see spending extra money for a cab style I don’t need and I prefer the look of SC. 

I did see some of the 23 spy shots show a SC running around with LED’s. Obligatory photo since I washed it today ?.

53ADAAF3-2668-4B95-8360-7A27F46646DF.jpeg