Cooling fans not working

tmise

Under hood 60 amp fuse is good. Getting voltage, ground and pcm ground(key on) to the control module. Also getting voltage out of the control module and ground. Also showing voltage and ground leaving the control module. If I supply 12 volts and ground at the red and black wire going to the fans with power probe both fans immediately kick on. Then why if voltage and ground are showing coming out of control module the fans don’t come on?

A quick test you can perform to check the system controllability of the fans...cut on the air conditioner.  If the fans don't cut on full blast then its the controller and not the fans.

as someone previously said..replace the fans which come as a unit with controller attached.  I just recently replaced mine.  Two 8mm screws on top release the radiator and you should be able to replace it without disconnecting the upper radiator hose if you use the forward engine hoist point at the right front of the front valve cover as a restraint.  I am assuming you have a 3.5l engine.  The cooling fans in most ford cars work with the same schema.  They only switch on when either the thermostat opens an then  PCM speed regulated by the PCU or in the case of the a/c getting cut on.  The control line is not static when the pcu commands the fans on.  

While you're doing this you might want to have a look at your oil pressure sensor socket.  With the fans removed you have more room to work.  If you see wet oil on the connector or the surrounding engine block this is a low oil pressure warning waiting to happen,  Preventive maintenance.  Its a 10 buck part. replace it now   You'll be glad you did.  If you only have the 60 Amp fuse in socket 5 then buy the non towing fan option.  3rd party works fine if you're out of warranty.  Decent fans available for around 150 bucks.