Mud flaps

Can-AmRider

On 9/4/2021 at 6:32 PM, Can-AmRider said:

What is everyone using for mud flaps on their Single Rear Wheel Trucks. Mine is in Transit. My wife is looking at novelty mud flaps and I been rolling my eyes at her.

858FDFD3-BDA4-45F2-A31E-27D7BDCC7210.jpeg

I have the heavy duty gator backs on my 17 F250

that I’m taking off snd putting on my 22 f350 when it comes they have held up great after 4 years and are about a 1/2 thick rubber with a heavy duty stainless steel frame that hold them on  !!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

I have the heavy duty gator backs on my 17 F250

that I’m taking off snd putting on my 22 f350 when it comes they have held up great after 4 years and are about a 1/2 thick rubber with a heavy duty stainless steel frame that hold them on  !!! 

Had Weather Techs on my last 2 Aluminum body trucks. Ordered these yesterday I think these will good with whole package of things I have to add to her.

589BEFC6-4970-43F4-8771-845FB60CC86B.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Odin said:

5 Star kick backs for mid flaps - 13” wide.  Black on Black.

You will love them dealer put them on and said they were hard to install but after they were on I think they were selling me a bill of goods they don’t look that bad to do !!! Also installing my Retrax power xr tonneau cover and my weather tech floor mats and my rear and front plow.  Also bought a set of heated windshield wipers that are great for cold weather climate when u get ice storms doesn’t build up at all !!!!