April 2022 Lease end. 2022 Nautilus order.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 8:07 PM, escapeman said:

Received a phone call from my dealer the other day. Telling me that as much as my lease is up in April 22 I should come in now and order a new 22.  Am I to assume that they expect at a minimum 3-4 months for production and delivery due to ongoing chip issues?  

That or they may want you out of your vehicle sooner so they can sell it.  I have a 2021 Corsair GT on order since July 5.  It is currently scheduled to be built on 9/24.  Factor in the transit time from factory to dealer and it will be mid to late October before I receive it.

• 4 months later...

The sales manager I deal with made me an offer on a 21 that I could not refuse, took delivery early October.  
Ended up getting a 21 , that was ordered for a different client and took almost 6 months to come in.  This car has everything including the kitchen sink . My dealer took my car, gave me all the equity that it had and worth on the used market, plus invoice, less holdback , and all incentives that were applicable.  Bottom line I am paying the same for this car as a basic Reserve.