Tool box for truck bed....

New truck will be here Wednesday or Thursday, I need to go out and find a toolbox for it. A gang box is too big (got one in the dually) and I don't like the kinds that sit on the truck bed rails.

The kind I have in the chevy 1 ton is the one that sits down in the bed, I have it sitting up on some 2x6s.

So with this kind of toolbox who makes a good one and where in the heck do you go to find them? I haven't bought a toolbox in years. I want to buy one that is thick aluminum heavy duty and good quality. I was thinking of getting one that has a fuel tank that is rated for gasoline but for as much as this truck will get used it's kind of trivial, there's always a pilot or Flying J or QT somewhere. (Those are my go to Fuel and bathroom spots when traveling!?)

Nothing stinks more than a flimsy truck tool box.

Any suggestions on a good company. 

Screenshot_20210909-173105_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-172650_Gallery.jpg

I have a below the bed rail Weather Guard in my 19 that I will move to my 22. It is flat black so it disappears with the bed liner. I like the fact that you can hardly tell it is there unless you look into the bed of the truck. It's not there cheaper line up. It is pretty good quality. I think I paid around $800 for it. I did have a little issue with the seals coming off. They sent me a new kit and after cleaning the surface well and reinstalling the seals, I haven't had any more issue with them.

Edited by Robin Hood