No digital display of temperature after last update.

Jspeed

After the recent update, I don’t see the digital readout of the temperature after adjusting it. Anyone else having this issue. I did try to do a reset through the settings tab. I also tried a power cycle by holding the power and the forward skip button together. Still no luck. 

10 hours ago, Jspeed said:

After the recent update, I don’t see the digital readout of the temperature after adjusting it. Anyone else having this issue. I did try to do a reset through the settings tab. I also tried a power cycle by holding the power and the forward skip button together. Still no luck. 

Hi Jspeed. Yes, others who performed the latest SYNC 3.4 update have complained about this issue.

My blind Internet guess? Probably a glitch in the update code which will need to be corrected with another SYNC update.

You can always check with the Service Department at your Lincoln Dealership for a fix and also call Lincoln Concierge to let them know of the issue. The more owners who notify them, the better.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...