Saying thank you doesn't seem to say enough...

Gadget

In the world we live in, there seems to be a never ending stream of complaints and disappointment everywhere.  This letter is neither.

In March of this year, I made a decision to come back to Ford and buy what I have wanted for several decades, but never quiet saw the design or end product that met my needs.

When Ford introduced the last year of the fourth generation Superduty (2022), I knew this was when I needed to buy.  Sadly, the chip shortage was about to hit with full force and want and need were about to meet supply chain issues.  Hoping that this was not going to be as bad as it has become, I traded in my truck and ordered my 350.

To me this wasn't any 350, but one that captures what I have always wanted.  I ordered an F350 Lariat Crew Cab Dually with the 7.3 gas motor.  From the day I heard Ford was going to introduce this motor, there was a course set out for my having this truck.  

I picked all my options that I could possible want, got the color and interior I had hoped for and executed the contract.  Gone was my old truck and now we waited.  Time ticked by and with each week the supply chain faced new issues after new issues... but my dealer kept me updated and we kept our fingers crossed.  Finally a production notice was given and my truck had a build date.  My truck was built on the second day of production of the new 2022s...5 weeks later I had my truck.  

Since that day, I have been amazed at every aspect of the truck, its quality, comfort, design and execution.  Like anything, there will be those who have issues and toss stones at Ford.  I have not seen one of those with this truck.

I am amazed at the power, torque, fuel economy and overall performance this truck delivers.  I have alway been someone who finds things to modify, upgrade or change to gain just that much more performance out of my rigs.  This truck is a first in 40+ years... there is absolutely nothing I want to change on it at all.  Ford truly knocked it out of the ballpark.  Why would people dream of changing the billet wheels?  Why lift it, level it or do anything that changes it from how it looks or performs?  

Many have their own reasons and it makes them happy... but for me, Ford found perfection and everyday I drive my truck, every road trip we take or adventure we have had in this truck.  We just can't help commenting on how much we love our truck.

This letter is simply my way of saying thank you for making and delivering a perfect truck to our home.  

20210823_121433.jpg

• Like 10

• 5 months later...