Order times

JWM

1 hour ago, TexasRedneck said:

Does anyone know at what point they update the Order page (your personal page)?  As noted, the sceduled build date was w/o 10/25, so I doubt they'll be updating much yet, but just curious.  We do have the order date and VIN number showing, but that's about it.....

I ordered a Corsair GT on July 5.  All my page says is the order is confirmed.  I originally had a build date w/o 9/6.  According to my dealer and the Lincoln concierge my new build date is 9/24.  Someone I know who ordered one on 7/13 has their vehicle being built today.  It may have to do with options chosen.

2 hours ago, TexasRedneck said:

Does anyone know at what point they update the Order page (your personal page)?  As noted, the sceduled build date was w/o 10/25, so I doubt they'll be updating much yet, but just curious.  We do have the order date and VIN number showing, but that's about it.....

I ordered aviator BL in May and on 9/1 received update saying in production( showed “n/a”), deliver estimate “n/a” and received window sticker. 9/14 it updated again saying production now 9/12/21 and delivery estimate of 10/11

• Like 2

So....it's kinda like - "We got this, just hang tight....." LOL

Honestly, this is the first time we've ever ordered a "custom" build.  I wanted the order one that would be exactly what the better half wanted, usually we've compromised on one or two items to get one.  I'm not sure which method I prefer.....<G>

Thanks!

1881979904_BlendDate.PNG.f66144a47b10fb7b1e514cfdfb61170b.PNG

On 9/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, Ockain said:

I ordered aviator BL in May and on 9/1 received update saying in production( showed “n/a”), deliver estimate “n/a” and received window sticker. 9/14 it updated again saying production now 9/12/21 and delivery estimate of 10/11

If you look at the top of the window sticker there will be a date that says Blend Date.  That date is when parts are sequenced prior to the build of your vehicle.  My Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring changed from Order to In Production today.  I was able to access the window sticker as well.  The blend date on the window sticker says 9/22.  I had been told previously by my dealer and Lincoln Concierge the build date would be 9/24.  So, figure 2 days after the blend date for the actual build date.

The 1 stands for USA built vehicles.  The date is shown as YYYY/MM/DD.  In this photo, the 5492 is the blend number of the vehicle.

Edited by RedHoncho01
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:37 AM, JWM said:

Ordered a 2022 Aviator Friday, any idea when it will be built. 
No help from dealer.

If you have your Order Number and VIN you can go to shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking.  Your dealer should be able to provide you with both of those bits of information.

You can also call the Lincoln Concierge and they can give you a build date.  Of course, everything is subject to change.

43 minutes ago, irishqb said:

Hi all.  Ordered my Navigator about 4 weeks ago.  How do I access my personal order page?  Do I need a VIN number as well?  Thanks.

f you have your Order Number and VIN you can go to shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking  Your dealer should be able to provide you with both of those bits of information.

You can also call the Lincoln Concierge and they can give you a build date.  Of course, everything is subject to change.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...