I SO wish Ford designers would work on the interior for 90% of the Ford and Lincoln vehicles.  The design of what appears to be a screen stuck TO the dash rather than integrated INTO the dash has completely kept me from buying a new Lincoln.  I know it can be done, as many competitors have figured out some very nice dash designs with screens.  

22 hours ago, DFL01957 said:

I SO wish Ford designers would work on the interior for 90% of the Ford and Lincoln vehicles.  The design of what appears to be a screen stuck TO the dash rather than integrated INTO the dash has completely kept me from buying a new Lincoln.  I know it can be done, as many competitors have figured out some very nice dash designs with screens.  

The not-so-far-off day is coming when the entire windshield is a screen; As soon as SAE Level 5 autonomous tech is acceptably efficient beyond geo grids. You would simply enter the vehicle and give a voice command direction. You will have menu choices for real time outward view, streamed content, utility apps (Word, Pages, Exel etc.) in various split screen configurations.