2022 F-150 Order Guide

ice-capades

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 3:57 PM, GypsyG said:

Thx for posting this.

Wondering if there is anyone here who has any insight as to what the, new for '22, black appearance package might look like until the Ford website gets updated. 

If there is a more appropriate location to pose this question please advise. 

I haven't been able to find any photos or renderings but did find this article at Ford Auhtority with some info on the 2022 Black Appearance package option. 

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/2022-ford-f-150-to-gain-xlt-black-appearance-package/

On 10/8/2021 at 7:36 PM, fmccap said:

Ice, do you know when there will be images of the rims from the new black package? Or when it should be up on build and price? I want to order ASAP but want to see this first, along with the dual exhaust.

Thanks

The 2022 F-150 wheel images will be updated in a future order guide, possibly at the end of October.   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford doesn't notify anyone, especially the dealerships. When it happens, it happens. 

Is it correct that if I sit with a dealer to work-up a 2022 F150 order today, the price shown will be 'tentative / subject to revision', but at some point (perhaps when the online B&P goes live), they can work-up an order with "firm" pricing?

With apology if I'm missing how this works after study of the great resources on this forum.  I've never ordered a vehicle before and really appreciate all the info about the process provided here.  

Edited by FordEscape

26 minutes ago, FordEscape said:

Is it correct that if I sit with a dealer to work-up a 2022 F150 order today, the price shown will be 'tentative / subject to revision', but at some point (perhaps when the online B&P goes live), they can work-up an order with "firm" pricing?

With apology if I'm missing how this works after study of the great resources on this forum.  I've never ordered a vehicle before and really appreciate all the info about the process provided here.  

Start by downloading a copy of the 2022 F-150 Order Guide from the Dealer Order Guides section, at the top of the page, so you can figure out what vehicle specifications you want or need. Your Dealer can then price out the vehicle you want, provide you with a copy of the specifications and the vehicle prices, and quote you a sales price. Retail factory orders are price protected to the prices in effect on the day the order is submitted to Ford. There is no such thing as "tentative" prices or "prices subject to revision". You can order the vehicle today with firm prices, regardless of whether the "Build & Price" feature is available at the Ford.com site. 

15 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Start by downloading a copy of the 2022 F-150 Order Guide from the Dealer Order Guides section, at the top of the page, so you can figure out what vehicle specifications you want or need. Your Dealer can then price out the vehicle you want, provide you with a copy of the specifications and the vehicle prices, and quote you a sales price. Retail factory orders are price protected to the prices in effect on the day the order is submitted to Ford. There is no such thing as "tentative" prices or "prices subject to revision". You can order the vehicle today with firm prices, regardless of whether the "Build & Price" feature is available at the Ford.com site. 

Thank you for the better understanding.  I've got my specs based on the current order guide posted here, sounds like I'm ready to go ahead and sit with a dealer!