FordPass Connect/Lincoln Way Upgrade

FordPass Connect/Lincoln Way Upgrade

SUMMARY

The FordPass Connect/Lincoln Way Modem Activation Dashboard (MAD) will be frozen and not updated from September 18th - September 25th, 2021. This data freeze also impacts the flow of modem activation data to both the Ford & Lincoln Commitment Program websites.

There is no impact to the FordPass Connect/Lincoln Way network or the modem activation process.

This scheduled upgrade for Ford Motor Company’s main database warehouse fixes many longstanding concerns around data latency, resiliency, accuracy and delivery. Once the update is complete the Modem Activation Dashboard will run faster, help improve refresh times and eliminate historical data inaccuracies.

Once the update is complete, reporting will go live on the dashboard on Sunday, September 26th. The Ford & Lincoln Commitment Program websites will then update on Monday, September 27th and the cadence of daily data refreshes will continue.

Edited by ice-capades
Format
  • Like 2

Since an upgrade is in the works...does anyone know if we ever could or will soon be able to have two different iPhones connected to LincolnWay for the same vehicle...kinda like how Sync accepts two phones?  When we bought our current Lincoln, the LincolnWay system was "down," and the salesman wasn't able to connect either phone.  Since then my wife has connected hers with the assistance of Lincoln concierge.  I have not tried since because I don't know if I can add the app to my phone without cancelling out hers.  It's not a big deal as I hardly drive her car, just curious.