I'm back baby!

MorePower!

Great day to ya all!

Guess it has been about 7 years, since I bought my last new SD, (the 2015 F350 KR) but do drive a 2018 Raptor now.  I'll make you all feel good: I think I am dead last in line for a new F550 CC, CaC, Lariat, diesel 4x4, since I finally pulled the trigger and got dealer to order it yesterday.

This will be my 4th Ford pick-up (3 new, 1 used).  Rather disappointed my X-Plan pin did not apply (or any rebates) this time.  supply and demand, I suppose.

but super stoked to get the 12"/Sync 4.  was not able to order the active (massaging air bladder) seats, same deal with the Raptor, but at least power, heated and vented.

It is good to be back, learn from the long time experts, soak up some rumors, talk to other Ford truck fans! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 8:09 AM, MorePower! said:

Great day to ya all!

Guess it has been about 7 years, since I bought my last new SD, (the 2015 F350 KR) but do drive a 2018 Raptor now.  I'll make you all feel good: I think I am dead last in line for a new F550 CC, CaC, Lariat, diesel 4x4, since I finally pulled the trigger and got dealer to order it yesterday.

This will be my 4th Ford pick-up (3 new, 1 used).  Rather disappointed my X-Plan pin did not apply (or any rebates) this time.  supply and demand, I suppose.

but super stoked to get the 12"/Sync 4.  was not able to order the active (massaging air bladder) seats, same deal with the Raptor, but at least power, heated and vented.

It is good to be back, learn from the long time experts, soak up some rumors, talk to other Ford truck fans! 

Just traded my 2016 F-350 DRW 6.7 Lariat for a 22 F-450 KR, The 12" Sync 4 is definitely impressive, as is the smaller one on the dash. Huge upgrades from the 2016.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the reply.  UPDATE:  1st sales-guy got my hopes up with a VIN last year.  Then said mistake, that was not mine.  I even reminded them to put my e-mail on order, so I could get info from Ford.  They screwed that up, so nothing came from Ford.  Then (out of the blue) no VIN, build date, just call came "your truck is here!"  I went to see it on Jan 12, 2022, brought it home on Jan 13th, so about 4 months from order, F-550 Lariat highly optioned, but none of the sticky ones I read about here.  Next point: I asked repeatedly for something in writing to verify options, from time of order.  Yep, even after correcting errors on options that I found, they made mistakes, but I'm not getting back in line.  beautiful front half of a truck (cab and chassis), and I dig the super sharp, easy-touch 12" center screen, and 8" gauge cluster.  Note, 19.5" wheels, 2" anti-sag spring block option in rear, and no running boards is not easy to climb in!  sales guy could not do it, I slide/fall out at 5'9".  So first mod is to add AMP research retractable ones I have in a box!