Pricing for this 22 F250 XLT? Thoughts?

zekd

Getting X Plan pricing but don’t feel good about all the added fees.  Especially the “TVP” amount.  Sales rep said that is the 1% commission for the sale based on MSRP.  Seems like they are trying to move around numbers.   Any opinions are greatly appreciated.  

96A3E0EB-3C3B-4742-90E7-6D82D7834267.jpeg

49 minutes ago, akirby said:

They are not allowed to add any unnecessary/unwanted fees to x plan sales other than a $100 doc fee.  If they insist call Ford Corporate.  They can have their plan privileges revoked for not following the rules.

Yes, I’m now realizing they are not writing this up under X plan with my pin. They are simply honoring x plan pricing and adding BS on top. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff T said:

Those numbers are crazy. Our vehicle sales tax in Jefferson Co., AL is 3.75%. My dealer's Destination and Delivery charge is 1695.00, plus tag/title, and that's it. Hopefully you'll be able to get that straightened out. 

nobody has control over taxes. we pay 12% tax on all vehicle here. outside of taxes he has less then 1695 in additional charges.