Build Week

irishqb

• 2 weeks later...

Your vehicle will be built during that week. Once it gets close to the week, you will be assigned a build day and you window sticker should be available online about 6-7 days before your build day. Your dealer should be able to give you this information.  If you have the Vin and order number you can track your build and shipping status at https://shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking#/

Edited by Birdieman
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Birdieman said:

Your vehicle will be built during that week. Once it gets close to the week, you will be assigned a build day and you window sticker should be available online about 6-7 days before your build day. Your dealer should be able to give you this information.  If you have the Vin and order number you can track your build and shipping status at https://shop.lincoln.com/vehicle-order-tracking#/

Thanks for the information!  Since I am only a week away from the “build week”, when should I expect a build day to be assigned?  Thanks again.

Edited by irishqb

3 hours ago, irishqb said:

Thanks for the information!  Since I am only a week away from the “build week”, when should I expect a build day to be assigned?  Thanks again.

It's probably already assigned.  Your dealer can easily get the information for you. 

Edited by Birdieman