Sorry guys, I went and bought a GM car

Anthony

But at least I brought it home with my Ford!   ?

IMG_1154.thumb.jpeg.a94fef707f6a58bee84ee6c32a07863b.jpeg

I just got home from towing this mid-life crisis from Michigan to Connecticut with my 2019 Ranger. I had the cruise control at 71 the majority of the time and it never faltered, never lost speed and I had the AC on a lot of the time ( and there are some big honking hills on I-80 in PA).   This truck never ceases to amaze me. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Had I known I would have had you drop by and say hi. You probably drove right by my neighborhood. 

I picked the car up from my brother who lives in Commerce Township.  I used to live in Northville / Farmington Hills / Novi back in the 90's and I had not been back since then.  Holy crap, I could not get my bearings because everything is so DIFFERENT and built up. I had lived in the area for a good decade.... but during this visit I still had to use my navigation to get anywhere because I didn't recognize anything.  Next time I'm out that way, I'll let you know and we can grab a beer or something.