Receier hitch height F250 4x4? Non-Tremor

Kory04

Looks like my truck will come about  the same time we try to leave on a camping trip. I need to get a new receiver hitch and need to know the height of the factory hitch from ground, to the inside top of the truck hitch.  A quick search here and other places turned up little info other than a tremor hitch, which mine is not.  My truck will be a supercab, but I don't imagine there are any meaningful differences across the different cab configurations

Thank you

Edited by Kory04

1 hour ago, Kory04 said:

Looks like my truck will come about  the same time we try to leave on a camping trip. I need to get a new receiver hitch and need to know the height of the factory hitch from ground, to the inside top of the truck hitch.  A quick search here and other places turned up little info other than a tremor hitch, which mine is not.  My truck will be a supercab, but I don't imagine there are any meaningful differences across the different cab configurations

Thank you

Details on the truck, including drive, cab, and bed, along with model.