2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee (2 row) revealed

rmc523

9 hours ago, akirby said:

Doesn’t look bad at all.  I like the interior but not sure about the slant on the infotainment screen.  It looks good but does it hinder function at all?

I actually like the screen at a slight upward angle - it's that way in my Flex - as opposed to completely vertical.  This does look like a steep angle, though.

16 hours ago, akirby said:

Doesn’t look bad at all.  I like the interior but not sure about the slant on the infotainment screen.  It looks good but does it hinder function at all?

6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I actually like the screen at a slight upward angle - it's that way in my Flex - as opposed to completely vertical.  This does look like a steep angle, though.

My recently traded in MKC had a similar upward slant to the infotainment screen, made it hard to read on bright sunny days..

9 hours ago, twintornados said:

My recently traded in MKC had a similar upward slant to the infotainment screen, made it hard to read on bright sunny days..

I wondered if the angle of the screen might make it more susceptible to glare. 

Overall, it does look nice. 

It’s a nice looking vehicle, though I’m still not sold on the chrome strip that runs up around the windows.  Stellantis or whatever they’re called these days, knows how to do interiors.  This and the Ram interiors are very nice.