Mandatory Employee Vax Reporting

road turtle

On 10/28/2021 at 6:17 PM, Decker said:

Not the current members of the FDA but the FDA over the past century have approved a few mistakes that many paid dearly for in the reactions from the approved drugs.

One that comes to mind "Thalidomide" 

I am old enough to have been around during the Thalidomide days and saw the stories in Life Magazine.  The birth defects associated with it primarily occurred in Great Britain at at time when little research was performed regarding the effects of Rx meds on fetal development.  I had to look this part up... it was not approved in the US in the 1950s, Its initial entry into the US market was prevented by Frances Kelsey, a reviewer at the FDA.; but did gain approval in the late nineties as a cancer drug.

• Like 1

I doubt this will be told on any major news sites~

" The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID. "

Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.

“Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young.

Of the of the 130,468 deaths registered as official COVID deaths since the start of the pandemic, only 3,783 are directly attributable to the virus alone.

“All the other Italians who lost their lives had from between one and five pre-existing diseases. Of those aged over 67 who died, 7% had more than three co-morbidities, and 18% at least two,” writes Young.

“According to the Institute, 65.8% of Italians who died after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension (high blood pressure), 23.5% had dementia, 29.3% had diabetes, and 24.8% atrial fibrillation. Add to that, 17.4% had lung problems, 16.3% had had cancer in the last five years and 15.7% suffered from previous heart failures.”

• Like 1

If any sheep dog has ever said it once, I`ve heard it a buzzillion times.... "It`s all about the money" & "All good natural disasters, pandemic`s and political conflicts (war) should be exploited" 

Merck has been OKeeDoeKee`d by the UK and by other European Nations soon. Now the people who gave us Oxycodone on every street corner had a brain fart... 

Pfizer pill reduced risk of COVID hospitalization and death by 89% in high-risk people.

“Pfizer has already begun manufacturing the drug and projects producing more than 180,000 pill packs by the end of this year. The company is working to rapidly scale up manufacturing to at least 21 million packs in the first half of next year, with a total production of 50 million packs in 2022. The company did not disclose the price.”

Geee Fricken Wizzzz imagine that... a pill hmm that does what? Treats those that have the symptoms and/or test positive noo fricken way.... what a novel idea. 

Soooo Hey Woker`s at Ford Motor Company`s big kids table I`ll buy me a Merck Pill Pack and show up for work. What a Novel Idea.... 

Then the world of big business "Yale Medicine" runs it down and to not blow the story line you can read it here... don`t stop till you read the last paragraph, that`s the business marketing part. 

9 Things You Need To Know About the New COVID-19 Pill > News > Yale Medicine

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cal50 said:

I doubt this will be told on any major news sites~

" The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID. "

Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.

“Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young.

Of the of the 130,468 deaths registered as official COVID deaths since the start of the pandemic, only 3,783 are directly attributable to the virus alone.

“All the other Italians who lost their lives had from between one and five pre-existing diseases. Of those aged over 67 who died, 7% had more than three co-morbidities, and 18% at least two,” writes Young.

“According to the Institute, 65.8% of Italians who died after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension (high blood pressure), 23.5% had dementia, 29.3% had diabetes, and 24.8% atrial fibrillation. Add to that, 17.4% had lung problems, 16.3% had had cancer in the last five years and 15.7% suffered from previous heart failures.”

Hmmm imagine that... "with" orrr "of" really go figure :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Going_Going_Gone said:

Outstanding background work Going Gone. 

The reference "thalidomide" was in general and not country specific. Just a general reference of poor decisions by medical experts that in turn had consequences that for one reason or an other the ordinary person paid a high price for. There are lists of not only drug`s in question and/or proven the medical experts wrong but there are also medical procedures that have been less than correct. One other interesting point I`ve found in my background work is the high number of these drugs or procedures with "peer review" that come to positive conclusions. Unfortunately for those peer approved corrective medical solutions to many of the written medical research then falls from grace after peer reviews are published. 

I`m leaning towards the Merck pill as my Rona insurance at this point. I`m still digging into info on the Merck pill but it seems to address my concerns on one point completely, treat the virus not the flock. As is the past and current treatment method of the yearly flu. Most in the flock that stop by Walgreens or Piggly Wiggly to get their flu jab are just doing so just...because. Most members of that flock haven`t got a glue as to what`s going into their bodies much less the name of the strain of flu their taking precautions for. I`ve done a little unofficial background work over the last few years and of course you`ll never see any tables or charts on the subject of... how many yearly flu jab participants still get the flu or how many deaths occur in the flu jab participants flock that die with or of? 

It is a beautiful world we live in but... the flock is at times less knowledgeable and way to blinded by the light.  

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

New member here and PD employee from Dearborn, but wanted to post this interesting bit relevant to Ford’s recent announcement. 

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/11/biden-administration-delays-contractor-vaccine-mandate-until-jan-4/186621/

The deadline for federal contractors was extended out to match the OSHA deadline of Jan 4th. Wonder if Ford will react. Things aren’t looking pretty in our group. 

• Like 2

Ivermectin has proven to be extremely effective at stopping virus replication.  There were several calls in the beginning to find anybody on HCQ that had gotten the disease.  A personal friend, he and his wife were both exposed, they both have multiple comorbidities.  She takes HCQ, and nothing.  He started feeling bad and took some of her HCQ, and within 24 hours felt better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm… this is sneaking out....

"After almost two years, the end of the COVID-19 pandemic is finally at hand in the US. That’s according to former FDA commissioner and Pfizer board member Dr. Scott Gottlieb. During an appearance Friday on CNBC’s morning program Squawk Box, Gottlieb shared his prediction for when COVID will end here. Meaning, when the pandemic will end, and the health crisis shifts to an endemic phase more along the lines of the flu."

His answer? "By sometime in January. That’s because come January 4, vaccine requirements from the Biden administration for companies with at least 100 employees go into effect. Meanwhile, regulators in recent days also finally greenlit COVID-19 vaccines for kids aged 5-11. Also on Friday, President Biden said the US has secured millions of doses of a new antiviral pill from Pfizer that could be used to treat COVID-19. That experimental therapeutic has been shown to diminish the risk of COVID-related hospitalization or death by 89% in high-risk adults exposed to the virus, according to Pfizer."

Being the skeptical old long hair that I am, I`ve been looking for an answer or data to back up the question, is there any thought to the reasoning for all this mandate vax um all play book. A few points come to mind and are being backed with these little sneaky press releases; 

"Pfizer board member says COVID will be over in the US sooner than you think."

"Pfizer CEO says Covid vaccines, boosters needed to break cycle of disease even with effective pills."

"Pfizer Gained $32 Billion in Market Capitalization”

Then there`s the track record so far in the current administration, they could use any half baked success to plaster all over the media.

!!!The Pandemic is Over!!! Look what Brandon did…

I`m finding this all kinda interesting that these high percentages in the “already been vax`d percentage numbers”, that keep popping up. Are the percentages true or close to correct? Who knows? But get these numbers up to 96ish or so percent and bam the pandemic is over… seeee #46 has saved us…all.

That is why I believe all the references to those bad bad unvax`d peep`s are made and how come the unvax`d are the only issue being played by those that want a “WIN” in their playbook record annnd what better way for big pharma to rake in the billions…

Ok… if 94% of the peep`s choose the vax, cool. 6% choose not to vax, cool. Why would it be such an issue to the 94%? The experts state the vax`d are good to go, might get the rona a little bit but good to go. If all 6% unconfirming bad peep`s head to the hospitals at the same time that percentage won`t over whelm the hospital`s. Then why are the experts so worried about the 6%? Money? “#46 WINS #46 WINS”?

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, road turtle said:

Ivermectin has proven to be extremely effective at stopping virus replication.  There were several calls in the beginning to find anybody on HCQ that had gotten the disease.  A personal friend, he and his wife were both exposed, they both have multiple comorbidities.  She takes HCQ, and nothing.  He started feeling bad and took some of her HCQ, and within 24 hours felt better.

I take HCQ for a non COVID reason. Never got COVID. Just a data point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, road turtle said:

Ivermectin  worked for my in-laws. Both had covid at the same time about 2 months ago and didn't even start treatment until 10 days after the onset of symptoms. Both have co-morbidities. One is obese and the other is missing 1/3 of his heart (and thus couldn't get the vaccine even if he wanted to). Both started feeling better 2 days later and we're mostly back to normal within a week. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Wondering where the IUAW is going to stand on the negotiated terms of employment? CAP is trying everything from trying to hire 100 to 150 people a week to all the scare tactics in the play book. There isn`t one crew that hasn`t seen late start up`s to bringing all relief and group leaders to the shortest department just to run. When you can`t run super`s because of man power things are really bad. So lets see 04 January rolls around and Ford pushes 10% more out the door. This is going to be real interesting.  

BREAKING: Federal Court Stays Biden Vaccine Mandate for Private Businesses

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, paintguy said:

I take HCQ for a non COVID reason. Never got COVID. Just a data point.

Early on after Trump had the audacity to play doctor, and media went crazy, there was a request for ANYBODY on HCQ as a maintenance drug to report if they got sick.  Last I heard they had never found anybody.

Front Line Doctors have seen excellent success with both HCQ and IVM taken together.  They both impact the virus replication in different ways, like a double edge sword.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“On social media, AFLD (American Front Line Doctors) is one of the top organizations steering customers to the de-worming medication as a coronavirus treatment. On its website, people looking for “Covid-19 medicine” are told to click on a button labeled “Contact a physician” and pay $90 for a consultation. The link takes customers to another website, “Speak With An MD,” where they’re asked to submit payment information and told that one of the “frontline doctors” will call them within a few days, with sick patients being prioritized. The group describes “Speak with an MD” as a “telemedicine service with hundreds of AFLDS-trained physicians.”

But the actual service is Encore Telemedicine, a company that connects patients to teledoctors willing to write prescriptions, according to the web portal and posts by AFLD staffers. Since 2015, it appears to have been run out of a home by a golf club in suburban Georgia, according to its business registration. (Encore’s CEO did not respond to requests for comment.)”

42 minutes ago, Doc68 said:

“On social media, AFLD (American Front Line Doctors) is one of the top organizations steering customers to the de-worming medication as a coronavirus treatment. On its website, people looking for “Covid-19 medicine” are told to click on a button labeled “Contact a physician” and pay $90 for a consultation. The link takes customers to another website, “Speak With An MD,” where they’re asked to submit payment information and told that one of the “frontline doctors” will call them within a few days, with sick patients being prioritized. The group describes “Speak with an MD” as a “telemedicine service with hundreds of AFLDS-trained physicians.”

But the actual service is Encore Telemedicine, a company that connects patients to teledoctors willing to write prescriptions, according to the web portal and posts by AFLD staffers. Since 2015, it appears to have been run out of a home by a golf club in suburban Georgia, according to its business registration. (Encore’s CEO did not respond to requests for comment.)”

WTH, most of my doctors are on the golf course every Wednesday. And it takes weeks to get an appointment. Then they tell me I should have come in sooner. Still don't think I'd seek a doctor at or near the links.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, road turtle said:

“FRONT LINE DOCTORS have seen excellent success with both HCQ and IVM taken together.  They both impact the virus replication in different ways, like a double edge sword.”

Per Road Turtle Quote above…..

(That’s AFLD ….American front line doctors ….on their own social media advertisment …your Doctor must be a Member of the AFLD …)

“Hydroxychloroquine showed promise in studies done in test tubes rather than in animals or humans. If the drug worked, it would be cheap, safe, and available. As the trial got going in April, however, hydroxychloroquine was being touted as a treatment without any rigorous evidence.

“The world was at a desperate moment and people were jumping to conclusions,” Johnston said.

A year after the treatment trial launched in five cities, Johnston can say hydroxychloroquine had no effect in treating people with COVID-19. The results of the remote randomized, placebo-controlled trial were published Feb. 27 in E Clinical Medicine.”

Edited by Doc68
  • Like 2

Then there`s this point of interest to those that wonder how efficient or how the vax would work over time;

"The effectiveness of the three COVID-19 vaccines available in the United States has declined in recent months, with protection against infection falling under 50 percent for two of them after six months, according to a new study."

"Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine dropped to 58 percent in September from 89.2 percent effectiveness in March, researchers found. During the same time frame, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine fell to 43.3 percent from 86.9 percent, and Johnson & Johnson’s shot declined to 13.1 percent from 86.4 percent."

"Dr. Stephen Hahn, head of the Food and Drug Administration during the final portion of the Trump administration, said last year that the agency wouldn’t authorize COVID-19 vaccines that weren’t at least 50 percent effective against infection."

If trials put a vax at 50% or higher effectiveness against the rona at the FDA reading of the trial results, you are ok`d to sell the mixture. But no one questioned big pharma about longevity of protection. Sounds like don`t worry about how good the mixture is we`ll make more...

So if you get the jab because the wokness company you work for, goes along with Brandon will it be belly up to the jab bar every six months? 

Here save your fingers a little wear and tear Doc ---> :hysterical:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/6/2021 at 8:39 AM, road turtle said:

Friend that is a contract "salaried" employee had a meeting with his LL6 supervisor.  Supv wanted to know his intentions since he reported that he was not vaccinated.  So much for their statement that vax data would only be visible to a few HR employees.

I’ve heard similar around my department. Know multiple people that have had talks with various LL6s, though funny enough none of those people talked to their direct supervisors so its all very strange. Have not heard if HR has been approving or denying any exemption requests yet.

Additionally there is a hearing scheduled for Nov 15th regarding the military’s mandate, and I’ve heard various opinions on whether it will affect just the armed forces or everyone impacted by the EO.

Edited by BlueBird302
  • Like 2