Mandatory Employee Vax Reporting

road turtle

"The Rona" is a fact, it exists, it is real. Then the way it has been dealt with is more and more a marketing opportunity for some very concerned for the populations well being, corporations. Are there benefits to the vax`s currently on the market, of course. Most corporations will at lease down play if not start a costly campaign to discourage the population from trying or moving away from the corporates money maker, happens every day. Hugh Pharma not only will spend big money to portray any other competitions product as poor in quality, less effective and just not as good as their product but, will spend big money in DC also. 

I agree with the good Doc68, there is a virus out there but it stands to reason that maybe, just maybe there is more than one way to skin a Rona. But until the smoke and mirrors of big pharma and their partners in DC run the course of squeezing every last tax dollar out of the cash cow (us) its anyone`s guess to what is truly the game being played.  Me I`m betting on the "money" being one of the under lying reasons for the Vax everything approach. Then pill up everyone so the cash keeps a flowing. 

Investors are betting that Pfizer’s ‘game-changing’ antiviral pill will reduce demand for COVID vaccines.

On Monday, stocks of vaccine makers in Asia fell in the wake of U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer’s announcement that its new antiviral pill called Paxlovid is 89% effective in reducing risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19.

Hey Doc68 ever done time in a plant medical department? 

• Like 2

Then there`s the other side on the cash in on the pandemic coin. The DC player`s want there cut from unlocking the pot at the end of the rainbow. One big pull that DC want`s is some kinda "WE DID IT" announcement to be made. Like a "Hey Listen" speech or some whispering during a speech to push that popularity poll up. 

But, that isn`t working out to well. With the DC crew not getting their state enforcer`s to fall in line and calling it like it is when it comes to the mandates... "It Is To Late To Mandate" because the state enforcers have done the mandate their way and getting results. So the other side of the coin will come up short on their pay off. Again. 

Gov. Laura Kelly joined Republicans in opposition of the mandate, saying it's "too late to impose a federal standard" after states have "been leading the fight against COVID-19."

Once again the cooperate sharks played their game and the DC players got played and the tax payers paid.

Update on one side of the cash in coin....

The caring corporate side of the cash in on the Rona coin is doing way better than the other side of the coin, the win big side of the coin. Just this week the big win side of the coin emerged as sixth in an approval rating chart of world leaders, trailing behind Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and outgoing German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

The big win side of the cash in on the Rona coin currently sits at a 44 percent approval rating. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, who received approval rating of 35 percent was last in the ratings.

In this latest survey it looks as the cash in on the Rona coin is very lop sided. But tax payers always get the bill for both sides of the cash in coin.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doc68 said:

Multiple Hospital and Industrial , retired 2002

But no Ford facilities? 

I`m open to any and all participation on the Blue Oval Employee`s Forum but some may not be as receptive. Might want to check with road turtle seeing as the turtle started the tread. If your short of a Ford pension.   

• Thanks 1

Tennessee, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, West Virginia,

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Utah all filed legal actions against the DC crews jab mandate on Friday.

Unfortunate but true, Fred Flintstone is floating a bill in Illinois to bar any exceptions of  the DC crews jab mandate. Unfortunate, for CAP.

• Haha 1

Lost a good friend yesterday.  He was checked for cancer 6 months ago, and it came back negative.  He was a very private person, so I wasn't aware of why they did the cancer check with a MRI.  He got the jab 4.5 months ago and very proud that he got it.  He developed a very fast growing liver cancer that was diagnosed 2 weeks ago.  They estimated is started 4 months ago.  At best, anecdotal, but suspicious, especially considering the story about Immunological study showing the T-Cells CRASHED after the 2nd jab, and the story from the cancer doc that he's seeing a sudden spike in cancer patients with fast growing cancer they can't treat.  Add in the story I saw today where a mortician in England typically sees 3-4 babies from either miscarried or death shortly after birth, and he's seen 30 children in the last month.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 7:58 PM, road turtle said:

Lost a good friend yesterday.  He was checked for cancer 6 months ago, and it came back negative.  He was a very private person, so I wasn't aware of why they did the cancer check with a MRI.  He got the jab 4.5 months ago and very proud that he got it.  He developed a very fast growing liver cancer that was diagnosed 2 weeks ago.  They estimated is started 4 months ago.  At best, anecdotal, but suspicious, especially considering the story about Immunological study showing the T-Cells CRASHED after the 2nd jab, and the story from the cancer doc that he's seeing a sudden spike in cancer patients with fast growing cancer they can't treat.  Add in the story I saw today where a mortician in England typically sees 3-4 babies from either miscarried or death shortly after birth, and he's seen 30 children in the last month.

Same here road turtle, a good friend, fellow CAP Ford employee slipped away so fast from cancer. He went from finding out to passing in 3 maybe 4 weeks. Then there`s the young man (CAP Ford employee) that has been fighting a loosing battle with the loss of memory and disorientation for months. Now is a resident of a memory care facility. 51 years old. 

I won`t go into anything but the commonalities these two friends shared but, their health issues started literally weeks after preventative health measures were administered. Not to insinuate anything just stating their commonalities. Not trying to pass judgement, just stating the fact that there are always down sides to all medical preventative applications.

Wondering also why the CDC stopped tracking "break through" infections? Why no released data on the number of children becoming ill after being vaxxed?  Why no data based discussions on naturally acquired immunity? 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

COVID-19 Infections Among Vaccinated More Common, Severe in Immunocompromised: 

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

November 30, 2021 Updated: November 30, 2021

Breakthrough COVID-19 cases are more common and severe in people with weakened immune systems, according to a new study.

Breakthrough infections are those that occur in vaccinated people.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Decker said:

COVID-19 Infections Among Vaccinated More Common, Severe in Immunocompromised: 

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

November 30, 2021 Updated: November 30, 2021

Breakthrough COVID-19 cases are more common and severe in people with weakened immune systems, according to a new study.

Breakthrough infections are those that occur in vaccinated people.

Nothing to see here, move along please

• Like 1

Omicron is found, in a fully vaccinated person in San Francisco.

Even with controlling both the House and the Senate, the mostly confusing leadership in the White House and so much of the media, things aren’t exactly going all that smoothly on the "we know what`s best for everything" side of the isle. Crisis after self-inflicted crisis, which never seem to get any resolution… now several courts on a federal level, pretty much blocking the confused one’s vaccine mandates across the country.

Why have we forgot about a major part of our freedom, facing the consequence of our own decisions is in the framework of the laws enacted to grant one’s freedom. The freedom to make decisions has become more in line with having Big Brother watching over the population with the intent to protect us from our decisions. Has this made for a better society? Big Brother moves from the “all” protecting entity to? An “all” controlling entity of the masses.

If I have the possibilities of getting sick, big brother states I`ll be in line for multiple issues that have the potential of death. Big Brother advises to receive a jab with a possible, kinda or maybe likelihood the jab will protect me in some situations. Ok, why can`t it be left at that point, with a decision like this, “I appreciate the warning, the somewhat factual data but, I`ll take it into consideration and make my own decision. I`m fully aware of the potential consequences.

Thank you, Big Brother, for your concern.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Heard a wife of someone that works in our facility, got the shot, massive and fast acting cancer killed her.

Wife of our financial advisor, who is undergoing chemo was told if she didn't get the shot, they would stop her chemo.  Sad part, mRNA is trashing immune systems already.

• Sad 1

Ok... Ok... wait a friggin minute... I need a good attorney. Defamation of Character, I believe needs to be sought. akirby would you except my retainer? 

I have worked very hard and for many years to reach my status. I like many have come through my apprentice education starting at the knucklehead level and proceeding through the steps of annoying, irritating and have reach the journeyman category of a card carrying "Abrasive Individual".   

With that said I can`t fine it anything but offensive when I`m labeled "Qtard" by a PHD that racked up 23 posts with most of which are referencing what wax is the best for everyone to use on their unit. Or what performance chip is best.  

QTARD..... please. Any future references to me in your less than frequent wax on wax off posts Mr. PHD,  it will be Mr. Abrasive, thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1