Mandatory Employee Vax Reporting

road turtle

5 hours ago, BlueBird302 said:

Regarding the posts about people getting cancer following mRNA shots

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538446/pdf/viruses-13-02056.pdf

Surely thats just a Q conspiracy theory though. 

Obviously this is just a coincidence of course... or just a main stream conspiracy theory...

Our fellow employee`s wife responded to the multiple questions she got on the passing of our friend, her husband with the Doctors said it was like it hit his lymph nodes and spread as if nothing was in is system to slow the spread down at all.  

• Sad 1

One friend dead from fast growing cancer.  2 weeks from diagnosis to dead.  Dr's estimated it started grown 4 months earlier, coincident with jab timing.  Another friend that has been living with leukemia for several years and had it in check... not expected to live much longer.  Went out of control coincident with jab.

Interesting Farley's latest video, looks like a huge woke push, before the mandate is dropped.

• Sad 1

I know it`s kinda off base or topic a bit but let me tell ya`ll bout (<--- that's my southside variant sneaking out. I hear their working on a vaccine for that variant) this dream I had. (it did have a scary mandate reference and some mandatory stuff in the dream....)

Actually It was a really bad nightmare, dreams are for sheepies. 

I dreamt we all were being manipulated and mandated by some Old Shadow figure and his Dark Force Warriors. The Old Shadow leader opened our doors and made it mandatory to let all the people from the southern universe just rush in. Then the Old Shadow leader started giving away our money with nothing more than signing of his decree.

The Shadow Force put in place a very strange force over the land, there are so many jobs and nowhere enough sheepies that want to fill the jobs. The economy is very much in need to be rescued from something the sheepies had all but forgot about…inflation. The gas pumps looked like something straight out of the 70`ies. The Dark Force didn`t want any form of energy independence so they took their swords and cut off the energy independence lifelines.

Then it really went to a frightening point that I jumped right out of bed…So many Americans and friends of America were left behind in Siagon without any help other than from the Viet Cong.

Only the names and places have been changed, to protect the sheepies. 

Dam… I gotta stop eating all that Kin Khao Thai take out so late. But I still think Miller High Life tastes like Siagon Red.

• Haha 1

Pfizer chief: I think we'll all need a fourth vaccine dose, and maybe sooner than we think. 

Oh Friggin Kay..... 

It`s not about the cost no way cause everywhere you look the lies are plastered everywhere "FREE VACCINE INJECTIONS HERE" you see it everywhere from Piggley Wiggley to Walley`s World. Annnd the sheepies friggin believe it. 

Pfriskuser has the pedal to the metal... all they can see is a 40 Billon Dollar First Quarter coming.... in CHAAA CHING

• Like 1

Annnnd the beat goes on...

"Expert advisers to the CDC will discuss what U.S. health officials see as a concerning increase in the rates of a rare blood clotting disorder linked to Johnson & Johnson’s Covid vaccine."

J&J... Merck... bad bad bad 

Pfizer ----> Good

• Like 1

Just lost another friend today, this one to covid.  He was anti vax, but his employer started requiring the vax, so I don't know his status.  I've lost too many friends in the last couple of months than I care to.  If I lost more than one friend a year, it would be a surprise.  Between serious life impacting diseases, and deaths, this is getting old.  All known to be fully vaxxed, except for not knowing the latest death's status.

Ford has scrubbed mandatory vax information from the home page.  I'm aware of at least one person that has sent a polite note to the email address asking when they will receive the determination on the exemption.  Not sure how you say hourly union employees don't need vax, but somehow salaried people do?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, road turtle said:

Not sure how you say hourly union employees don't need vax, but somehow salaried people do?

Sorry for your loss road turtle.

Salary, non union, are employees at will. So, unless they discriminate somehow, the company tells you. UAW employees protected by contract. As long as the UAW decides to defend. Some may think that unwise. But the next time some other "crisis" comes along, will another concession be required?

Edited by paintguy
  • Like 1

A friend directly contacted the team about an answer.

The response came back, salaried employees are required to have their second shot by 1/4 unless

• You work in a manufacturing plant
  • Work at Parts Depot
  • Work for Ford Credit
  • Or have submitted an accommodation.

My expectations, on Jan 5th, they will drop the mandatory jab requirement.

I'm still baffled how me working from home is more contagious than working in a mfg plant, or parts depot, or Ford Credit.

1 hour ago, road turtle said:

I'm still baffled how me working from home is more contagious than working in a mfg plant, or parts depot, or Ford Credit.

I found the manufacturing plant to be a rather contagious environment. You are trying to apply common sense to the policies of Ford Motor. Better start the 8D and 6 panel presentation. Data driven, of course...

• Like 1

A federal appeals court on Friday reinstated the mandate requiring all large private employers to ensure their staff is either vaccinated or tested weekly for COVID-19.

The ruling, issued by the Cincinnati-based 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals, reversed a stay issued by another court that had blocked the requirements nationwide.

The panel, divided in a 2-1 decision, said legal challenges to the mandate would most likely fail. Ten Republican-led states had sued the government over the order, which is expected to be appealed to the Supreme Court for an emergency ruling.

Here we go against …..

Edited by Decker

My thoughts exactly fuzzy. Leadership in governing positions has become nothing more than people putting their personal agendas first. Of course all the masters of deception. Then theres so many that have the green nose ring from their corporate sponsors.  
Governing the masses with intentions to benefit the citizens without singling out special interest is still tried by some in governing positions but the masses are way to easily tricked. Forgetful too.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Dam must have been on one of those rambling moments. Meant to type masters of declarations of mandates. 

Hiding things is a former method of control, it’s now more just let the media spin it anyway necessary after the leadership states he’s drove trucks, rode AMTRAC for a billion miles talking with dead porters, negotiated the state hood of Israel and falls up a flight of steps. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

There`s always been opposition to any form of law. There will never be a one-sided discussion on any solution. But there are those in control of certain tools and authority that believe it's best for the discussions to only have one point of view. The laws to change to best suit their authority. Pretty much are current point in time. 

Vax or no Vax seems the rona is showing up on both sides of that fence. I know, I know the responses to that is buttttt vaxxer`s don`t have to worry as much as unVaxers. We have the hysteria being played at ever chance. The surge... The surge... Has anyone else wondered, how many times we see the numbers "21000" new cases in one day". "58 Deaths" and "Hospitals are heading to capacity"... just how many actual positive result people don`t get admitted to the hospital? How many positive results and symptomatic people get their steroids and anti-viral meds called into and have someone else run and get the meds from Walgreens? 

Ford has gone from 14 days to 10 days to return to work after a positive result. Same time frame if you`re waiting for a negative result if you`ve been exposed. (after two years pretty much we all have been "exposed") Yet the company has decided those that have been symptomatic and through the steroids and anti-viral meds can return to work in the same time frame as those just waiting for a negative result? 

This is the same Ford that wants to fulfill a woke mandate but not sure how to do it without jumping into negotiations, in some of their employee situations? Sooo that same woke Ford Motor Company grabs that low hanging fruit (salaried employee`s) and uses the fear tactics, bullies, discriminates and segregates a small minority of employee`s. Which is completely opposite of the All Inclusive, Rain Bow and Alphabet Soup corporation we are constantly being bombarded with.  

It`s the old reasoning those at the top of the authority food chain want it their way no matter if it makes any sense at all or....not. . 

• Like 1