Mandatory Employee Vax Reporting

road turtle

Sorry road turtle, it`s a little around the long side of the barn but still on topic. Oh it`s a long trip so get the popcorn out. :lurk:

Has anyone had the seasonal Flu or Cold in the last two years? In the recent past my experience with both was just irritating for the 3 or 4 days it was occurring. My kids, the former and friends even made mention as how fast I got over these two types of viruses. (rona viruses)  

For me it started in the fall or winter of 2021. Dad, Knucklehead (a loving nickname the former uses) and Decker why don`t you get the jab? Dad, Knucklehead and Decker why don`t you go to the county health testing site? (wasn`t sick so why get tested?) (again my 3 or 4 days of flu/cold and poof I`m as irritating as always)

Then this winter, one of my  kindala used the nagging and giving every reason listing the health issues I have, to the obvious "age". This year of course had to be the year I`ve had two touches from the flu demon neither touch lasted more than a couple days. Then last week the wizard of congestion touched this big nose. That`s when the crying started...that wasn`t fair.

Okeedoekee the testing had started. First flu demons touch and had to take two tests. First test was negative, so I was done so I thought. Second test was because the test people don`t trust their own tests. It was negative, too. This was the same process two weeks later when the demon touched again, yep both tests negative. Then last week the wizard of congestion touched this big nose. It was like I was being strapped in that special chair that makes you go bye bye. No home tests this time. This time I had to do the green mile. 

Getting walked to the chair to sit down and be interrogated. This guy ran down a list of do you have`s that took 5 minutes, all answer were no, but one and that yes was "I" have congestion. The guy looked disappointed. But still stuck the swab up my nose. Then got the call earlier than they said but it was to say my test was compromised? ok? Then told to come back. Second call, longer call back time to hear my test was inconclusive? ok? Come back knucklehead... Third test your positive. 

I know I upset the county paid medical professional by saying no thanks I`ll seek my own medical assistance to deal with "your third" test results. I call my Doc`s office left my message of my congestion and the three strikes it took to label me... positive.  

Now I`m not politically correct in anyway, my views are old school. If I am sick, I try the over-the-counter stuff. If I can`t breathe I call 911. This new mind set is kinda screwed up, get tested till you get the popular preferred result. I got a call from my Doc`s nurse and after listening to my recorded rambling she said with a little giggle you seem to have been diagnosed with the FluRona. I was lost. She said they had just got my report from the county's medical techs. It told of the first two attempts and how the results of the third was "strongly suspect" positive. Whaa I said. She explained, don`t worry the doctor sent two scrips to Walgreens and to start Mucinex DM every 12 hours an hour after the first Mucinex DM the wizards spell was gone. Finally got my drugs they are an antibiotic and a steroid. The 2 meds were started and now on the evening of third day I haven`t got any symptoms of any kind.

With still no Rona symptoms, I mean I can tell the difference in the taste of Jack Daniels and water. I know the Walgreens rep was wearing Polo for Her. Annnd my eye site is still good by my ability to approve of her tight-fitting Walgreens uniform. Go figure. My Doctors advise and drug chose...I think I was just treated for the Flu/Cold virus and I`m cured...

This rambling was based on how this proved to me these medical professionals I was dealing with from the county are guessing about a lot all their processes. Then those leaders at the FDA and CDC are all on the USS Confused and calling out direction to reduce the virus in general but they ain`t got a clue at which way to go...  

One good thing that's come from all this silliness, I`m on record as being a victim of the FluRona (well officially just tha Rona) so I`ll take a pass on any mandated jabs because I`m following the science with my newfound "Natural Immunity". Besides I`m not into man dates....:whistling:

Then today,

A representative of Desantis told The InSider,  DeSantis stood by the remarks.
"He was very clear, and there is no need to clarify his remarks further," she said. "Never before in history have we seen mass testing of asymptomatic people for a respiratory virus."
"What happens is blanket testing of healthy people leads to some kids not being in school, it leads to people not being able to go to work and doing some of the isolation which may not even be justified, he said. "To force healthy people to and business to do that or whatever, we don't advise that at all. We think that's a mistake." 

A voice of reason. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Corporations have been put in a mind.  they are told, mandatory vax is required and companies that don't play along will be fined huge amounts of money.  Lower court rulings are all over the map, but with pretty predictable decisions.

This bothers me, as these people are making decisions that will impact employees across most of the country.

The liberal justices took the “time is of the essence” argument to an almost apocalyptic degree: 

• Justice Stephen Breyer kept mentioning that every second they wait, more people are getting COVID, and he incorrectly stated there were “750 million new cases yesterday.”

• Justice Sonia Sotomayor stated as a fact that “Omicron is as deadly as Delta and causes as much serious disease in the unvaccinated as Delta did.” That is not true. Omicron appears to be far more virulent, but less lethal than Delta. Sotomayor also claimed that “we have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators.” That is also untrue. For patients, up to 17 years old, the seven-day average for hospitalizations was 797.

• Justice Elena Kagan also raised eyebrows by claiming that “the best way” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is “for people to get vaccinated,” and the “second best way” is to “wear masks.” Both claims were immediately challenged. While the vaccine can moderate or lessen the symptoms, states like Massachusetts are reporting that 95 percent of new cases involve the Omicron variant and that vaccinated people are contracting the variant in large numbers. Moreover, while long denied as “disinformation,” medical experts are now admitting that widely-used cloth masks are largely ineffective as protection. Even CNN’s experts now call the cloth masks “little more than facial decorations.”

The questionable claims by the justices were ironic in a case where they were arguing for sweeping deference to support sweeping agency mandates. (Justice Neil Gorsuch was also criticized for his claim on the death rate for flu).

55 minutes ago, fmccap said:

In a largely symbolic move, the Senate votes to block Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate

Makes you wonder why Pelosi has this is stalled in the house when supposedly there are now 212 co-sponsors.

Because the narrative she's pushed for almost 2 years is crumbling at the foundation and they're  trying to hold onto what power they have. 

My complete alignment is and always will be with the freedom of choice, with no judgement on my part, of anyone's choice. 

This is a long post again, but I believe there are many questions within our CDC & FDA standards and rulings that most may not be aware of that can and most likely will hopefully be brought to some point in the discussions on the Federal Government's leveling of any vaccine mandates.  

It is unclear whether COVID-19 vaccines can be mandated while operating under an EUA, and courts have not yet ruled on this issue.

The federal government’s authority to institute a general vaccine mandate is unclear, and has not yet been tested in the courts, though it is likely limited at best. The Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution gives Congress the power to regulate commerce between states as well as with foreign countries. Drawing on this authority, the Public Health Service Act (PHSA) authorizes the HHS Secretary to adopt quarantine and isolation measures to prevent the spread of communicable disease among states but does not specifically mention federal vaccine mandates. Read broadly, the PHSA might allow the federal government to mandate vaccines to prevent the transmission of infectious disease between states or from foreign countries, though such measures have not been adopted – or reviewed by courts – to date. It is clear that the federal government does have authority to mandate vaccines for members of the military, and those targeted mandates have been upheld by courts. In addition, federal law mandates certain vaccinations for immigrants seeking to enter the U.S. General vaccine mandates, however, are generally within the purview of state and local governments, as explained below, with the federal government playing a supporting role. For example, the increase in the number of states requiring vaccination to attend school is attributed to “urg[ing]” from the CDC after measles outbreaks in the 1960s. Otherwise, the federal government’s public health efforts have been largely focused on quarantine and isolation, rather than vaccine mandates.

Current state vaccination laws for adults are focused on health care workers and patients in health care facilities, rather than the general population. State vaccination mandates for health care workers vary but generally include the requirement to offer certain vaccines, and in some cases document employee vaccination status (subject to exemptions described below). For example, 18 states require flu vaccine to be offered to hospital staff and/or require hospitals to report the status of employee vaccination to the state, and 15 states have measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination laws for hospital health care workers.

How does the FDA emergency use authorization affect COVID-19 vaccine mandates?

It is unclear whether COVID-19 vaccination could be legally mandated while the FDA’s EUA is in place. Current mandates apply to vaccines that have been fully approved by the FDA.  By contrast, COVIBD-19 vaccines have been authorized under the FDA’s temporary emergency use authority. The EUA statute provides that individuals must be informed “of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences", if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.” Some commentators have interpreted this provision to mean that individuals cannot be required to receive a vaccine that is subject to an EUA. Others have questioned whether the reference to “consequences” of refusing a vaccine subject to an EUA includes not only potential health consequences but also other adverse outcomes such as loss of employment. The legislative history does not contain any references to mandates for vaccines under EUA. The EUA law was created after the September 11th terrorist attacks, and to date, courts have not interpreted this provision.

In addition to the legal uncertainty, some commentators have raised ethical questions about mandating a vaccine that is subject to EUA. The EUA authority requires less evidence of safety and efficacy compared to full FDA approval (usually based on the duration of safety and efficacy data available). Specifically, an EUA is permitted during a public health emergency, if the FDA determines that it is reasonable to believe the vaccine “may treat or prevent the disease, the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks, and no approved adequate available alternative exists" (emphasis added). By contrast, full FDA approval involves a finding that the vaccine is safe, effective, and pure. For COVID-19 vaccines, the FDA has set a high standard for determining whether to grant an EUA, including requiring data from at least one Phase 3 clinical trial that demonstrates the vaccine’s safety and efficacy “in a clear and compelling manner” and setting minimum efficacy and safety requirements. At least one vaccine manufacturer has indicated that it now has enough safety and efficacy data to submit an application for full approval to the FDA.

But any "high standard" as mentioned set by the FDA is in full question, the statement along uses the term "high standard" but gives no discussion or data to put this vaccine as surpassing any standard levels of evaluation by the FDA. Which is key to the question of, does this "high or standard level of evaluation" make for a Federal Government Mandate, to be legal?  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Ford, GM, Whatever Dodge is currently will be completely off the hook for liabilities. As for unrepresented salaried employee`s they will have good attorneys waiting in line. 

As for those that followed through prior to the judgement, they still my see a liability chance. 

Edited by Decker

12 hours ago, Decker said:

As for unrepresented salaried employee

That brings up an interesting question. This is an unprecedented situation, I wonder what kind of bargaining power the union has here and if it's gotten stronger with yesterday's SCOTUS ruling. 

They said publicly they’re anti-mandate.  Now is the time to prove it. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 2

Vaccine for children under 5 years of age. According to the good Doctor, soon. 

“The United States has been polio-free since 1979, thanks to a successful vaccination program”. Again, slightly misleading statement, it wasn`t as stated “a successful vaccination program” but more correctly the success of a proven medical research process resulting in a successful vaccine."

"Jonas Salk, was an American virologist and medical researcher who developed one of the first successful polio vaccines. In 1947, Salk accepted a professorship in the school of medicine at the University of Pittsburgh. It was there that he undertook a project to determine the number of different types of poliovirus, starting in 1948. For the next seven years, Salk devoted himself towards developing a vaccine against polio."

"Salk was immediately hailed as a "miracle worker" when the vaccine's success was first made public in April 1955 and chose to not patent the vaccine or seek any profit from it to maximize its global distribution."

Now fast forward to the late twenty teens, another doctor of virology has rewritten medical ethics. A weapons level virus research, gone wrong. Profit before validation. Promoting on all levels an unverified, non-data based proven vaccine to the public.   

Was it ever communicated or portrayed to the public in anyway that those who didn`t receive the polio vaccine would cause others who did receive the vaccine to intern get the virus from those who were unvaccinated?

Vaccine that stopped the virus developed, researched, and tested in the late `50`s. 2020 - Vaccine that is proclaimed the only method to save the world? But, manufactured for profit.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Hmmm....

Just 40% of fully vaccinated Americans have received a booster dose, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And the average number of booster shots dispensed per day in the U.S. has plummeted from a peak of 1 million in early December to about 490,000 as of last week.

Also, a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that Americans are more likely to see the initial vaccinations — rather than a booster — as essential.

“It’s clear that the booster effort is falling short,” said Jason Schwartz, a vaccine policy expert at Yale University.