Mandatory Employee Vax Reporting

road turtle

Hmmm all this Vax or No Vax and mandate this or that crap has given me headaches at times, I gotta get some legal advice.... 

Claim Alleging Injury or Death From a COVID-19 Countermeasure to Be Compensated

By Meiling Lee December 18, 2021 Updated: December 19, 2021

For the first time amid the pandemic, the U.S. government compensation program will pay out one of the 4,751 claims alleging injuries or death arising from the administration of a covered countermeasure used to diagnose, treat, or prevent COVID-19. More than 4,000 other claims await decision by the U.S. government compensation program.

There is a compensation program???? Oh Boy Oh Boy 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Decker said:

Hmmm all this Vax or No Vax and mandate this or that crap has given me headaches at times, I gotta get some legal advice.... 

Claim Alleging Injury or Death From a COVID-19 Countermeasure to Be Compensated

By Meiling Lee December 18, 2021 Updated: December 19, 2021

For the first time amid the pandemic, the U.S. government compensation program will pay out one of the 4,751 claims alleging injuries or death arising from the administration of a covered countermeasure used to diagnose, treat, or prevent COVID-19. More than 4,000 other claims await decision by the U.S. government compensation program.

There is a compensation program???? Oh Boy Oh Boy 

There is, but IRC, no claims for covid vax have been paid out.  TENS OF THOUSANDS of report in vax database on CV vax damage.  Given that studies have shown that only 5-10% of injuries are ever reported... it's a significant number

I'm tiring of hearing stories from friends and acquaintances reporting serious health issues or even death even tho they are fully vaxxed.  Two that really have hit home, both personal friends.  One, he was bragging on how he was saving society, and yet 4 months after receiving his 2nd shot, he died from stage 4 very rapid growing cancer.  2nd, he's literally crying because the shots were supposed to save them, she has total kidney failure, just a few weeks after their "booster".  I'm hearing this same story over and over and over again.

Vax or no Vax. Why are there so many Vaxxed so obsessed with the non Vaxxed? Vaxxed have their protection, have their guarantee and even their promise of possibly bypassing the ventilator.  

Why can`t the vaxxed just take their protection, guarantee and promise and let the non vaxxed just be? Why label non vaxxed as on a death wish trip? Why paint a picture of the non vaxxers as the angles of death? 

Seriously, the vaxxed are all good, right? So what`s the issue?

I wished family and friends didn`t drink to much but, some did and paid the price. I worked with intervention outreach and some responded and some did not and those paid the price. I made every attempt to speak freely about where family and friends where possibly heading if the drugs weren`t removed from their lives, some heard the message and others paid the price. I have seen interventionists go off in the wrong direction with their approach and the individual they are trying to reach completely rejected help. Excessive anything will put in place a price to be paid. But pushing to hard or playing the judgement role has proven to add to the negative results in many situations. Do those vaxxed interventionists really understand what they are doing? 

I guess a better question might be, dose the leadership of our great country know what their doing? 

"We are indenting on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You`ve done the right thing, and we will get through this."

"For the unvaccinated, you are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, families and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

I have family and friends vaxxed and non vaxxed I can`t find it in me to judge either. I can say I don`t feel threatened by either and the vaxxed have yet to give any signs of being threatened by my choice of non vaxxed.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My daughter works in the medical field and was scheduled to get the jab on the last day before termination or what they call it on leave with zero pay.

Her company stopped the mandate due to the court filings.

She knows a woman in her early 30's that worked for the Cleveland Clinic in the same boat , get the jab or you are out.

She got the jab , developed blood clotting in two days, five days later she is dead.

We have a fake Indian in congress that got every jab (supposedly) and has the covid now.

The NFL is around 90% or more jabbed and they shut a lot down form the outbreak and dumb as stumps they are in the best physical  condition of people walking around.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For clarification it wasn`t the leader of the free world that made the statement, but it was, 

If you're vaccinated, "we've done the right thing, and we will get through this," White House COVID coordinator Jeff Zients said. "For the unvaccinated, you're looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

The leader of the free world was busy having soft serve ice cream and listening to his co leader of the free world tell her version of not seeing the rona variants coming... 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Decker said:

White House COVID coordinator Jeff Zients said. "For the unvaccinated, you're looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

Sounds like something from "Little Rocket Man", an Ayatollah, or a Soviet leader from years gone by.

• Like 1

Sometimes the old have things to say and we are to busy or to whatever to hear or at best just say ah hu...

My GP for the last (never mind how many years :whistling:) bunch of years is the older brother of a childhood friend. We have become close through the years and lets say I`ve been on the receiving end of some useful off the books information.

My latest office visit, I finally asked, is that your quote? With his old face smiling (72) he said oh no but I can`t agree more with my fellow Doctors assessment of this whole screwed up blame game. The quote he has printed up and hanging in his conference room states: 

"It now can be recorded in history, we are living through the first time in all of medical history that the less than effectiveness of a so called proven medicine is being blamed on those that choose not to take it."  

Kinda... puts it in a different view, kinda. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Vax Message – and the promise was made so many times before 20 Jan. 2020 how we would return to “normalcy”. Instead, the chaos is never ending.

Vax Message – Relax, this isn`t March 2020

Vax Message – Taxpayers just bought half a billion at home Rona test kits. From China.

With all this effort and all the knowledgeable peep`s involved with their instructions on how things will be transformed into a post pandemic paradise, do you think there is another recommended jab on the way? A jab to counter the effects of hypochondria.

Hypochondria has now reached the list of mental illnesses that the government is studying closely. Depression and of course suicide are the other elements in the ongoing study to find the causes of such illnesses. Hmm study… get an at home test to self-diagnose. Call in to UniCare and state I got it.

• Like 1

"Trust us"

Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S. Their figure, published May 3 in The BMJ, surpasses the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) third leading cause of death —  which kills close to 150,000 people per year.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us

I had seen a prior number pegging medical errors as high as 400k.

First batch of FDA docs have been released on CV19 jabs, and it's not pretty.  Keep in mind, 50 reported deaths is supposed to put a drug on watch alert, and if it goes up from there, gets pulled from the market.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fda-releases-more-data-adverse-reactions-pfizer-vaccine

“New data from the Zoe symptom-tracker app suggests one in two people with new cold like symptoms will have COVID-19 rather than the common cold.”

“Tim Spector, an epidemiologist and the study’s lead author, said in a press release on Thursday that for most people, getting infected with Omicron would feel “much more like the common cold, starting with a sore throat, runny nose and a headache,” rather than fevers, continuous cough, or loss of taste or smell.”

“To get to the 50% figure, Spector and his team compared the number of new cases of a cold like illness with the number of new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by a lateral flow or lab test.”

“We need to change public messaging urgently to save lives as half of people with cold-like symptoms now have COVID-19,” Spector said.”

When will it stop being so friggen ridicules, now if you have a cold you have da Rona. Now having cold symptoms without a fever, but having a sore throat, runny nose, and headache. You are possibly killing people???

These data gathering sources (possible money magnets) seem to leave out very important data… what`s the numbers of healthy people recovering from the cold symptoms without checking into an ER or hospital?  

Omicron is more like the common cold? You have your sore throat, runny nose and headache and you recover with your Mucinex. But at the same time, you are killing people? Who the hell makes this shit up?

Aren`t we in the “cold” symptom and “Flu” symptom time of the year?

Driving to work has been associated with catching the da Rona so…. Avoid it at all costs. Don`t want to spread da Rona…

I really think da Rona after two years or so of running around the globe is everywhere annnnd everyone is a carrier. Send the at home tests... hurry

• Like 1

You got that so right fuzzy. Also the testing process and the test it self is something modified from the common cold virus test for the Rona and issued under the Emergency Usage Act. 

Again as always the ZOE data is produced by a corporation that is in the business to sell their data. ZOE is also tied to other corporation as a vender. ZOE is also tied to the health self improvement market and generates revenue by marketing benefits from their analysis of ones heath stat`s and life style. 

Follow tha money....  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

A great question posted today by Phil Mickelson; (think he plays that golf thing or something) 

"Serious question since I’m not a Dr. If omicron is contagious but not deadly (25,000 cases in Africa with no deaths) why try and control it? Why not let it go and let people get it and develop immunity? Especially for those who won’t get vaccinated. Pls no hate, I’m just curious."

Why not?

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Decker said:

A great question posted today by Phil Mickelson; (think he plays that golf thing or something) 

"Serious question since I’m not a Dr. If omicron is contagious but not deadly (25,000 cases in Africa with no deaths) why try and control it? Why not let it go and let people get it and develop immunity? Especially for those who won’t get vaccinated. Pls no hate, I’m just curious."

Why not?

As we see in real time that is what it's going to do no matter what we do.

• Like 3

Mandate...... Schmandate.....

“There is no federal solution. This gets solved at a state level.”  What???? where the hell did that come from?

It went from 14 days to 10 days to now 5 days sitting around with the sore throat, stuffy nose and achy feelings, then get back to work. Sounds like what we use to call a cold....

Even the CDC is getting it, 

"It sounds as if the CDC is finally treating SARS CoV-2—COVID-19 and its variants like every other virus. Cold and flu contagions are generally within the first 2-5 days of onset of symptoms. If a person has no symptoms, then it is a waste of time forcing them to isolate. But not just time: money, manpower, critical resources."

"Why was this so hard for the government to understand? And if this is following the science, then what the heck were they doing a year ago?"           Selling vaccines, making big profits and making a super star out of Dr. Frankenstein.... 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

The experts spent almost two years telling people a virus that doesn't necessarily even make us sick or anything more than a cold or flu level sickness but OMG it is so contagious it could make the person next to you sick even if nobody in this picture has symptoms. Follow the science, right? Maybe a lot of this is what happens when the experts put their home team uniforms on and play politics?

The question was asked so many times and now may start to be asked again, 800K deaths recorded as “of” but not recorded as “with”? Could that been just a little off from the truth?

Now the follow the science guy is back peddling his isolation, the un vaxxed are killing people and it`s time for another jab boys and girls. 

The far lefties ain`t liken these latest press releases comin from the experts.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Get vaccinated, it was said. It will prevent you from getting COVID. Then it was said to get vaccinated to reduce your chances of infecting someone else. Along comes the booster, it was said it will keep you from getting the variance. Mask`s greatly reduce the spread of the virus, it was said. Quarantine everyone to stop the virus, it was said. Then14 days quarantine after testing positive,  then if you have symptoms its 10 days and now 5 days. Fully vaxxed, now is 2 jabs and a booster, its been said. The reported numbers of the vaxxed is higher than the unvaxxed, but it`s been said the unvaxxed are putting the vaxxed in jeopardy of getting sick. 

The run on the ER`s is on. Sore throat, stuffy nose and achy feelings now puts a lot of peeps in the ER. Its been said the unvaxxed are over whelming the ER`s. Its been said the percentage of unvaxxed is much lower than the vaxxed, but only the unvaxxed are going to the ER`s.

A close friend who has all the jabs, masks up everywhere, gets the stuffy nose, the sore throat follows. Takes the at home test. Doesn't agree with the results and goes to the ER. A family member (ER Nurse) said that`s happening all the time. Then he (ER Nurse) said the look of disbelief on their faces when told the second test is negative also, is almost like a disappointment.  

• Like 1