PhoenixO My22 F350 Platinum

10 hours ago, cyberdman said:

For future reference, when you have a VIN I don't need any of that other stuff about your order.  A VIN is exactly 1-of-1 vehicles - there is no confusion there.

Looks like maybe your truck hit production starting on 10/03, but no updates since.

I apologize for my misunderstanding and  that should've been common sense on my part. Just was trying to keep up with the rules. I wonder why it's not been updated if it went to assembly already and I had deleted AS and Bedliner before it got scheduled. I appreciate your time. I will bump post again if I don't hear anything in the next 7 days.... Thank you @cyberdman

On 10/5/2021 at 6:45 AM, cyberdman said:

For future reference, when you have a VIN I don't need any of that other stuff about your order.  A VIN is exactly 1-of-1 vehicles - there is no confusion there.

Looks like maybe your truck hit production starting on 10/03, but no updates since.

VIN# 1FT8W3BT1NEC77003 

Checking in with you to see what updates are available on the order. Thank You @cyberdman

On 10/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, cyberdman said:

Why would that be?  We can track this all the way to the dealership unless you know something different.

VIN:   1FT8W3BT1NEC77003 

No Sir, I don't know anything different, I guess I didn't realize you could track it through the entire process. Last I seen it was still built and awaiting shipping since 10/08.

1 hour ago, cyberdman said:

Unfortunately - it looks like the same is true today.  No movement, still sitting with no new info at this time.

Today is the 10th day since it's been built and still hasn't shipped. Hopefully nothing has gone wrong and it ships today or tomorrow. Thanks for the update @cyberdman, I'll check back next week. Enjoy your week Sir. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...