Current Wait Time F-150 Lariat order?

Kev-Mo

Sorry if this was discussed somewhere in the topic...I searched but did not see anything current as of October 2021.

2021 F150 SuperCrew Lariat 4x4 Ordered 3 weeks ago- What can be realistically expected for approximate delivery in the current state of production? (asking for a friend)

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am told mine is on hold due to chip shortage as well. I ordered 9/7/21 and it went into production on 11/21/21 and status hasn’t changed since. My dealer says all they can see is that is has been produced. The Ford Marketing Team actually told me about mine being on a chip hold. They also stated there was no ETA on the chip arrival so… not a clue when it might actually ship.

8 hours ago, Khayes82 said:

I am told mine is on hold due to chip shortage as well. I ordered 9/7/21 and it went into production on 11/21/21 and status hasn’t changed since. My dealer says all they can see is that is has been produced. The Ford Marketing Team actually told me about mine being on a chip hold. They also stated there was no ETA on the chip arrival so… not a clue when it might actually ship.

The Vehicle Visibility report would include a notation if it's on microchip hold. 

• 2 weeks later...

12/22/2021   Lariat 500A Supercab 4x4 145"WB order confirmation email from Ford

01/06/2022   VIN and build schedule email from Ford

02/28/2022   Scheduled build week (Per VIN code it's KC assembly)

Yep, that may slip, but it's what I've got so far; quicker than I expected, I'm guardedly optimistic.

Spec, FYI, tailored for towing my 21' fiberglass 5th wheel RV trailer (5500# GTW):

REDACTED 2022 LARIAT ORDER.png

Edited by FordEscape

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Jaybird2022 said:

My 2022 order is somewhere lost in production phase as per the ford tracker. Ford marketing and dealer says microchip hold ?.. as feared. 
anyone know how long it takes to get a chip in and move it along??

How do you contact Ford marketing to get that info? thx