Latest hold up?

Rcpd34

I have a 2022 SD Tremor on order.  Order got held up for production due to the AS option.  I cancelled that option and thought I was good.  Now I'm hearing that it won't get scheduled because spray in bed liners aren't being scheduled?  Is this true?  I would drop that option to speed up the order, but t's part of a package that's a deal breaker.  Anyone?

22 hours ago, Rcpd34 said:

I have a 2022 SD Tremor on order.  Order got held up for production due to the AS option.  I cancelled that option and thought I was good.  Now I'm hearing that it won't get scheduled because spray in bed liners aren't being scheduled?  Is this true?  I would drop that option to speed up the order, but t's part of a package that's a deal breaker.  Anyone?

My XLT has a spray in bed liner and is in production. XLT SCLB, 7.3L, 4:30 hard tonneau, UTT, 5th wheel prep, plow package, dual batteries, inner wheel well liners, mud flaps.

I ordered 8/28, went into production 9/29 and is still in production (7 days). I assume that the extra production time is for the bed liner and added accessories.

Bob

13 minutes ago, HorizontalHunter said:

My XLT has a spray in bed liner and is in production. XLT SCLB, 7.3L, 4:30 hard tonneau, UTT, 5th wheel prep, plow package, dual batteries, inner wheel well liners, mud flaps.

I ordered 8/28, went into production 9/29 and is still in production (7 days). I assume that the extra production time is for the bed liner and added accessories.

Bob

Interesting. I ordered mine 2 days later and it still hasn’t even been scheduled. It’s a  Lariat Ultimate and I’ve heard Tremors are slow to be scheduled. My dealers says it’s due to our region. Who knows. ??‍♂️

• Like 1

The spray-in bed liners have a limit as to how many they can complete each week. My Sales Manager deleted the spray-in bed liner and front wheel well liners last week and will complete those when the truck arrives. Fortunately both were stand alone options and not part of a package.

Bedliner is always a bottle neck point from what i understand.

The last 2 weeks ice-capades has posted 0 availability on Bedliner, fifth wheel prep package, and Many of the electronic locking rear differentials(tremor package ones included) for the New York Region. Im still not sure exactly what this means for other regions, my sales guy actually talked to our regional manager with the screenshot I had of ice-capades post. They came back and only agreed on bedliner being an issue.

Ordered mine June 6th(platinum tremor no AS). Bedliner dropped and bumped to 01 priority Sept 21st. No scheduling info yet.

Edited by mattdm
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Rcpd34 said:

Interesting. I ordered mine 2 days later and it still hasn’t even been scheduled. It’s a  Lariat Ultimate and I’ve heard Tremors are slow to be scheduled. My dealers says it’s due to our region. Who knows. ??‍♂️

I should have added that I am priority code 19 so nothing special there.

I wanted the Ford spray in bed liner because they do the Ford logo up front.

Bob

I'm starting to wonder also. Ordered a F350 CCSB Lariat  6.7 with 3.31ELD on 8-31. Added Moon Roof, Heated rear seats, Rapid heat, Block Heater, Skid Plates,  Rain Sensing Wipers, Garage Door Opener, Extended running boards, 5th Wheel prep, LED head lights, 20" Wheels, Third Light camera, and Lariat Ultimate. No bedliner, wheel well covers etc to minimize issues. Priority 19, not scheduled yet. Just confirmation email. I see trucks ordered after me have shipped already on the FTE spreadsheet.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:28 PM, Rangers09 said:

The spray-in bed liners have a limit as to how many they can complete each week. My Sales Manager deleted the spray-in bed liner and front wheel well liners last week and will complete those when the truck arrives. Fortunately both were stand alone options and not part of a package.

I'm interested in hearing whether this actually makes a difference.  I have the liners on my order too, but I didn't think they'd be something that would hold it up.

After talking to 2  local LineX dealers and they are having a time getting material, I decided to drop the line. I have been told that it adds about 5-6 days to production because it goes to another facility to be completed. Coming up on 6 months, I just want my truck, enough delays. First Ford and the order process is the absolute worst I’ve ever experienced. 

18 hours ago, BigUnixGeek said:

I'm interested in hearing whether this actually makes a difference.  I have the liners on my order too, but I didn't think they'd be something that would hold it up.

Haven't heard that the wheel liners were causing delays, but we wanted to ensure the order is as clean as possible. Only option remaining is rear mud flaps.

I have a '22 KR Tremor -AS - Mudflaps - Adaptive Cruise - 5th Wheel Prep - KR Ultimate - Tremor - Heated Rear Seats - Upfitters - Vinyl Floor - Engine Block Heater - Winch - LED Clearance Lights - Stowable Loading Ramps 

No Spray-In Liner

Ordered Aug 13th  -  confirmation Aug 16th.   No Production date scheduled as of today.  

Edited by 22KRTremor

13 hours ago, 22KRTremor said:

I have a '22 KR Tremor -AS - Mudflaps - Adaptive Cruise - 5th Wheel Prep - KR Ultimate - Tremor - Heated Rear Seats - Upfitters - Vinyl Floor - Engine Block Heater - Winch - LED Clearance Lights - Stowable Loading Ramps 

No Spray-In Liner

Ordered Aug 13th  -  confirmation Aug 16th.   No Production date scheduled as of today.  

I think the AS is going to hurt you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferdbird said:

Ordered 2022 F350 7.4, camper package, powered running boards, antimatter blue, the works. 

Ordered 8/21/22

Ford replied same day

nothing since

Is this normal?  Dealer is saying nothing. 

yes, most dealers are saying 6 months from order to delivery atm. Some of the more basic trucks are getting built quicker because ford is short on a lot of parts to build higher end ones currently. As said above if you have adaptive steering on your order pack your patience it could be awhile.

Edited by mattdm

19 hours ago, skkyking said:

Just received notice of a build week of Nov. 15th and a VIN.  Ordered on Sept. 15th.

What region are you in? Clearly the 5th wheel prep isn’t an issue. It’s official that no one who isn’t scheduled will have their vehicle before 2022 now. No chance. Not with how long they take to ship and the delays once they are scheduled. I’m beginning to think that this is all bs and that they don’t really have a system in place to prioritize dates for people. 

I ordered 7/13 in Minnesota, Ford sent me an email Sept 16th, that production scheduled for week of 10/18th.

2022 F350 6.7 Tremor Lariat Value black out package, 5th wheel prep, mud flaps, tonneau cover, rapid supp heater, block heater, heated steering/rain sensing wipers.

I also have a 2022 F350 Platinum Tremor on order placed 9/1. 5th wheel prep, but no AS, no sunroof, no bed liner, no tonneau cover. It has NOT been scheduled for production. But typically this dealer gets orders "scheduled for production" by the 3rd month following placement of order. So perhaps in December I will get a production date on this Platinum

41 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

What region are you in? Clearly the 5th wheel prep isn’t an issue. It’s official that no one who isn’t scheduled will have their vehicle before 2022 now. No chance. Not with how long they take to ship and the delays once they are scheduled. I’m beginning to think that this is all bs and that they don’t really have a system in place to prioritize dates for people. 

Where did you hear that it is official that you will not receive your truck until next year if it has not yet been scheduled?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ardvark666 said:

6 hours ago, Rcpd34 said:

Where did you hear that it is official that you will not receive your truck until next year if it has not yet been scheduled?

There's a little bit of hyperbole here, but considering that scheduling has been done already out to at least the week of 11/15, and at least some into 11/22, if you add build time and transport time to that, it won't be long before this will be true.

• Like 2