rain sensor not on order

1 hour ago, Keith Mathewson said:

My F350 Lariat arrived a couple of days ago and I discovered that the rain sensor got missed on the order. Not having any luck finding information online  if this can be added on now. Does anyone know if this can be reasonably added after delivery?

Thanks,

Keith

As in the option code 60W wasn't ordered (Rain Sensing Wipers & Heated Wheel) or that it was ordered and on the invoice but was a misbuild and wasn't installed? I know you might need to enable rain sensing on the wipers in the menus. 

1 hour ago, Keith Mathewson said:

I thought it was ordered but appears to have been missed. It is not on the window sticker and as such I'm told by the dealer that there is nothing to be done. I'm hoping there is a factory/after market solution.

If it was on the vehicle order but not included, the dealership would need to file a "Misbuilt Vehicle Claim" immediately along with documentation showing that it was actually part of the vehicle order. It's part of why it's important for both the customer and Dealer to verify and confirm order specifications. 

Thanks for the replies. I recall going over the order with the salesman but it got missed. things happen and I’m not looking to place blame. I waited over 4 months for this truck and have already sold the 2017. If it could be resolved relatively easily I’d be happy to pay for it but can’t be without a truck for months.