2011 fusion hybrid radiator removal advice needed

Drewbabich

I have a 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid that I need to replace the radiator and I am a little hung up after removing the bumper cover the front bumper and both the headlights.

This radiator support wraps all the way around the three radiators.

I don't know the correct way to remove the radiator support , the fans and how to separate the front two "coolers" (ac condenser and transmission cooler i am guessing?)

I have done a ton of Radiators on Dodge Caravans and Highlander hybrids and they were pretty simple where all you need to do was take the top radiator support off and the fans and then you can get the radiator out off of the support beam it rests on pretty easily......but this car looks like a different kind of animal.  

I can get the radiator support cover off this fusion.... But then there is NOTHING supporting these three radiators as the radiator support bracket seems to hang from the top of the engine bay and is held in place by the front bumper.

1.  Do i need to disconnect the transmission cooler lines to get this thing off?

2. Do i need to support the radiators with some blocks of wood or something if im gonna remove the radiator support cover?

3.  Are you supposed to remove the radiator without removing the radiator support cover?

I can't find anyone discussing this or any YouTube videos to guide me through it

Edited by Drewbabich
Spelling