Service Manual?

cyphon68

Has anyone downloaded a service manual for the 2020 Lincoln Aviator? If so, which one did you get, and does it show details of dash removal / rear console removal?

I don't have a problem paying for a service manual PDF, but some of the ones I've seen in the past are terrible, and wouldn't be worth $15, let alone $120-180.

19 hours ago, docarter said:

I use Alldata and really enjoy its manuals. Prices have gone up recently though. 

thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately, Alldata doesn't have service manuals for the 2020 Lincoln Aviator...but it is a cool service.

On 10/9/2021 at 8:11 AM, CoolScoop said:

https://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?class_2=LNC&Sku=FCS2161720&itemtype=N

Here's a link to the official Lincoln Service Manual.  It's the same info dealers use and worth every penny.  Helm also offers 72 hour online access to all service info for $21.95.

You've used them before? Seems a little antiquated to use a CD-ROM. Are they just PDFs on the CD (preferred), or is it an interactive program?

26 minutes ago, cyphon68 said:

thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately, Alldata doesn't have service manuals for the 2020 Lincoln Aviator...but it is a cool service.

You've used them before? Seems a little antiquated to use a CD-ROM. Are they just PDFs on the CD (preferred), or is it an interactive program?

I had a 2013 edition of the CD-ROM for my 2012 Explorer.  It isn't a PDF, although you can print out pages, it isn't formatted like a book.  It is interactive with a menu and hyperlinks that can take you to various pages as you work through diagnostics.  Like was mentioned, Helm is the provider of the official manuals that the dealers use.