What was your trade in or previous rig?

Fogbelly

I already responded to this thread, but to add to my respones...

My new F250 supercab will replace 3 vehicles, including 2trucks.   I ordered the truck new in efforts to simplify my life a bit.

1.  Replacing my primary truck, a 2004 dodge 2500 quad cab diesel, still in pristine condition, 172,000 miles (bought it new right out of High School, and selling to my Brother now)

2.  Replacing 2006 F250 XL 5.4 reg cab work truck, 191,000 miles

3.  Replacing 2012 Ford Fusion

I used both old trucks for work, using the dodge in the summer, and ford in the winter.  (I always try very hard to not run my dodge in the winter road salt, and only did so as a very last resort. I just used it as a spare plow truck in the winter).   Due to the seasonal useage of both trucks,  I found myself always replacing brake calipers that were set up due to inactivity.

We used to live a ways out of town, and I liked having the Fusion to just run around in running errands.  Now that we live much closer to town, I found that the gas savings of having a car does not offset the expense of owning another car, plus I'm not the most organized person in the world and I always find myself driving one vehicle, and needing a tool or something that it is in one of the other vehicles. 

I finally told myself to simplify and just get one nice truck to do everything with.  No more hot brakes to fix once or twice a year, no more transferring licence plates multiple times a year, no more getting to a job and needing the tool that's in my other car.  I hate the thought of working with a new truck, which is why I ordered a White XLT. Its got a lot of nice options, but not too nice that I'm afraid to drive it. The white color should help disguise any minor dings or dirt.  Now, we will have one truck, and my wife's 2013 Taurus