Where Was Our 2021 Navigator?

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Just a quick anecdote - my son and his partner recently moved to 29 palms in the California desert.  He has a pet bald python.  They went to the pet store to get dinner for Drake and on the way back home from the pet store 3 mice chewed through the cardboard container and got loose in the car.  They all died but they only found 2 of the 3.  Took out the seats and never could find it.  Luckily being in the desert in summer it desiccated pretty quickly.   Now they put the cardboard box inside a plastic bin.

I've actually been through 29 Palms near Joshua Tree National Park.  Oh my,  yes very arid out there.  I would guess  anything would become like freeze dried food in less than a week!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 10:33 PM, GrussGott said:

Curious if there are any updates?

The chemical odor has pretty much resolved itself after many weeks/months of leaving the windows open on sunny days when there was a good breeze. 

We have put about 3,000 miles since the mouse incident and the only other issue we have had with it was that the rear camera and it's module had to be replaced because of a picture loss. 

• Like 1