MY2022 F350 Platinum

2022 F350, 6.7l, CCSB, Platinum trim, Star white

Ordered from West Hills Ford in Bremerton Washington on 9/21/2021

Sales code: F74525

Order code: 07778

Never got an email confirmation so hoping it’s in the system correctly. Thanks for any help you can provide 

57 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

Order numbers are 4 digits, not 5.  So at this point I'm just guessing.

There is an 0777 order from 06/25/2021 and there is an 0778 order which is probably not yours because it was already delivered.

Sorry, you’re so right. Fat fingered it. Actually, 0777 is my Limited I originally ordered in June that has been stagnate so 0778 was a new build I ordered and haven’t heard anything about. Now I’m really worried that my dealer is going to sell it out from under me. Do you happen to be able to see a vin for 0778? I need to call them ASAP, unfortunately I’m in the hospital working all day. Thanks for your help!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cyberdman said:

2021 F-150 - VIN 1FTFW1ED6MFC64465

Was ordered on 06/25 and delivered to the dealership on 10/08.

Thanks so much for the help. Because of this, I was able to call and talk with the general manager of the dealership and find out that the truck was never ordered in the first place. I now have my confirmation email from Ford and he sent me the odder sheet. Really appreciate your time!

• Like 1

Yes I get it - normally I don't allow other discussion in these threads, but ...

Truthfully I think that whole scenario is a lie.  I bet that truck is the truck that was ordered for BrickHouse and some jackass salesperson sold it to someone else or the entire dealership is so inept they don't know at all what they are doing.  I'd use that VIN I gave you and look up the Window Sticker and see if it matches what you ordered.  At least then you'll know one way or the other.