2021 F-150 Raptor - Stuck in transit

Good afternoon Cyberdman,

My VIN is 1FTFW1RG7MFC28255.

The info I have is that the truck shipped 9/22. Original delivery date was 10/10, but this recently changed to 10/14.

The dealer gave me the train car info (BNSF302065). Per Burlington Northern that train car was unloaded at the Pearland (South Houston) rail depot on 10/02 .

Ford Performance and the dealer think it is still in Bluisland, Il.

I was hoping that you may have a better view as to where it may be presently.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Jeff

Edited by Birdieman

We all use the same systems so there is nothing new I can tell you.

Those "delivery dates" are ETAs as in estimates.  Our system still has the vehicle in Bluisland, Il.  It is possible Burlington missed reporting somewhere or are having some difficulty.

What I usually witness though is customers such as yourself, who are frantically tracking every second of your vehicle's life until it arrives, make the process 10 times worse for themselves.  Just relax and let things happen more organically.

On 10/12/2021 at 7:58 AM, cyberdman said:

We all use the same systems so there is nothing new I can tell you.

Those "delivery dates" are ETAs as in estimates.  Our system still has the vehicle in Bluisland, Il.  It is possible Burlington missed reporting somewhere or are having some difficulty.

What I usually witness though is customers such as yourself, who are frantically tracking every second of your vehicle's life until it arrives, make the process 10 times worse for themselves.  Just relax and let things happen more organically.

Cyberdman you are right we are excited and really can't wait to get our trucks.  I think the main issue is how uneven the dealers are when it comes to info. Some folks have excellent sales people and/or dealers that let them know what to expect while others just take the deposit and the order and never communicate.  If there was consistency across the board I don't think you would be as busy as you are.  Just my 2 cents.  ;)

• Thanks 1