2022 F250 CCSB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I will say you are at the point where it goes to 1 update per week, unless you get an updated production date which pushes it off again and then not until after that date.  Unfortunately for you this is also at a time where this is my last working week for the year and Ford shuts down over Christmas, so I won't be able to update you until January.

• 3 weeks later...

This status doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now...  It shows it shipped with an ETA, but it also shows you on Micro chip hold.  I am not sure what to make of this.

In Transit -  Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX253808 (Csx Transportation )   Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY    Jan-02-2022, 12:03 ET.

ETA   Jan-18-2022

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 8:16 AM, cyberdman said:

This status doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now...  It shows it shipped with an ETA, but it also shows you on Micro chip hold.  I am not sure what to make of this.

In Transit -  Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX253808 (Csx Transportation )   Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY    Jan-02-2022, 12:03 ET.

ETA   Jan-18-2022

I called the csx number and its indeed on its way to Ohio. Figured id give you the update