Tourneo Connect press kit

5 hours ago, GearheadGrrrl said:

Ford just dropped the Tourneo Connect press kit for the euro market, I lust for the TDI version but alas, this van is probably forbidden fruit for us Americans... 

https://tourneoconnect.fordpresskits.com

That looks like the VW Cddy version of passenger Transit Connect where as North America will

probably get a passenger version of the new C2 Transit Connect that will be built in Mexico.

Edited by jpd80

Yup, definitely based on the VW Caddy, which IMHO is a good thing. I'm pretty well tooled up to maintain VWs so I'd prefer the Caddy, but I'll settle for the current Transit Connect. Hard to tell if the upcoming Maverick based Transit Connect will be an improvement or. not- The hybrid powertrain and all wheel drive will be nice features, but I'm afraid a stretched roof Maverick will have a lot less interior space.

5 hours ago, jpd80 said:

That looks like the VW Cddy version of passenger Transit Connect where as North America will

probably get a passenger version of the new C2 Transit Connect that will be built in Mexico.

Reminds me a little of the Kia Soul which sells very well. Bring it here.